25th September 2011, 06:46 AM
Teenu Anita

What courses I can do in Correspondence after the completion of B.Sc Nursing?

Hi i am teenu,completed B .sc nursing.I like to know about the courses that can be done as correspondence .

25th April 2012, 09:30 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What courses I can do in Correspondence after the completion of B.Sc Nursing?

you can do MBA after B.sc with Nursing,But your B.sc with Nursing degree must be completed minimum
50% marks for SC/ST candidates must be complted B.sc with Nursing degree minimum 45% marks, Then you can applicable for MBA entrance examination,There are lots goods stream available for B.sc with Nursing students doing MBA,
Best specializations in MBA for B.sc with Nursing students ........
MBA in hospitality
MBA in health care
MBA in aviation
MBA in Infrastructure Management
MBA in Agriculture business
MBA in corporate etc
You can choose any of the field as per your interest and preparation,

ALL THE BEST...................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?