8th December 2010, 09:59 PM
rmn

What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?

[respected sir/madam.....
(1) I want to know the dates of entrance test OF MSC.BIO-TECH in punjabi univesity,patiala...?
(2)AND WHAT ARE THE MAIN ELIGIBITIES FOR ADMISSION IN MSC.BIO-TECH IN PUNJABI UNIVERSITY,PATIALA..?
PLZ QUICK REPLY....

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any requirement for entrance exam to join MSc Microbiology in Punjabi University Patiala?
  2. When is the M.tech entrance test conducted by Punjabi university,Patiala?
  3. Any entrance test to be answered in order to get into Panjabi University Patiala for MSc Microbiology Course?
  4. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for B.Sc Agriculture course in Punjabi University, Patiala? -- [New]
  7. When would be the entrance test conducted by Punjabi University for M.Tech?
  8. What is the date of M.Tech entrance test held by Punjabi University Patiala?
  9. How may I get previous year entrance test papers of Punjabi university in Patiala?
  10. Where can I get the prospectus for BA LLB entrance exam in Punjabi University Patiala? What is the syllabus?
  11. What is the date of M.Ed entrance test of Punjabi University Patiala
  12. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  13. How to do M.Phil from distance education scheme after doing MSc Physics from Punjabi University in Patiala?
  14. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  15. What is the syllabus for M.Ed entrance test in Punjabi University Patiala?
  16. Which university is better among Calcutta University, Punjabi University, Thapar University and Guru Nanak Dev University?
  17. From where to get the application form of M.Tech entrance exam in Punjabi University Patiala?
  18. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc in Biochemistry? What are the dates of entrance test?
28th February 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?

what is the date of m.com entrance test?
22nd May 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?

is there is bsc honour of chemistry in punjabi univrrsity ??? i want to take addmision.
19th February 2019, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Plesae send me the previous years questions papers entrance exam of m. Com honrs punjabi university Patiala on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?