9th July 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for marine engineering course in India?

Sir,

What is the fees structure for Maring Engineering Coourse in India

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  3. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
  4. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
  5. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India? -- [New]
  6. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  7. Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure for marine engineering course in India?
  9. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  10. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  11. Best Marine engineering colleges of South India? What is the selection procedure and the fee structure? Courses that are offered?
  12. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  13. What is the fee structure of 1 year Marine Engineering course?
  14. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  15. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  16. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  17. Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job
  18. Fee structure of Marine Engineering course?
1st September 2012, 02:12 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for marine engineering course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

What is the fees structure for Maring Engineering Coourse in India
Marine Engineering course is offered by many Institutes in India. The course fee of the program in each of the Institutes varies.
In order to provide you a brief idea about the course fee of Marine Engineering, the fee structure of the course at some of the reputed Institutes has been provided below:
  • Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering: Rs.690700
  • AMET University:Rs.760000
  • HIMT College: Rs.1000000
  • C.V. Raman College of Engineering: Rs.998000
  • Tolani Maritime Institute: Rs.1065590
  • G.K.M College of Engineering & Technology: Rs.960000

For admission process and other detail about the Marine Engineering course at the aforementioned institutes, refer to their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?