16th August 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

How to join marine engineering after B.E Mechanical Engineering? What is the fee structure for it? Physical requirements and the salary structure?

how to join marine engineering after doing BE mechanical engineering?
what is the fee structure ?
what is the physical requirements?
what about the salary?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  2. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  3. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
  4. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  5. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  6. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  7. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  9. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities? -- [New]
  10. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  11. Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?
  12. Information regarding 1 year course in Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to get admission for this course?
  13. Can I do Marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure to do marine engineering course after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering
  15. How can I join marine engineering after my 12th class in Amity University Chennai? What is the total fee structure?
  16. Can I do marine engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  17. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. What is the fee structure of 1 year Marine Engineering course?
6th January 2012, 01:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join marine engineering after B.E Mechanical Engineering? What is the fee structure for it? Physical requirements and the salary structure?

Basically all engineering courses ask for Physics, Chemistry and Math as the basic subjects.For pursuing Marine engineering the minimum educational qualifications is a Bachelor’s degree in Marine Engineering ,or a good percentage in plus two or equivalent with science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.Physical fitness is a must requirement, and you have to pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms and with eyesight 6/6 with no colour blindness.An entrance exams conducted by IITJEE, AIEEE, etc to get admission for this course.
The fees structure varies from college to college somewhre the fee is around Rs. 220000 for the whole course in Indian Maritime University and in some places it is around Rs. 800000. As a fresher can earn a salary of Rs. 18,000/- per month to 22,000/-per month.With gaining experience, the salary may reach Rs. 75,000/- per month with in 2 to 3 years.
4th February 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join marine engineering after B.E Mechanical Engineering? What is the fee structure for it? Physical requirements and the salary structure?

is it possible to study marine engineering student who completed B.TECH with ECE group and how much fees, and how much time to complete the course.
9th February 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any courses related to marine engineering
4th March 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

How to join marine engineering after B.E Mechanical Engineering? What is the fee structure for it? Physical requirements and the salary structure and date of application forms of all top collges??
1st March 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B-Tech in mechanical engineering in a private college.i want to do a one year course in marine.So what will be better for me.
19th January 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required minimum to join marine engeniering and the minimum qualification.
19th June 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

how to join marine engineering?? after completing B.E mechanical??and which is the best course to join in marine engineering??? please reply....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?