11th September 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?

in electronics & communication enginnering is a good scope for job in good companies in india (& in multinational companies) in future ? name some companies and their salary?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  2. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  3. List of Companies hiring ECE candidates?
  4. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
  5. Names of the companies hiring CSE students?
  6. Pharmaceutical companies in India offering jobs to Bioinformatics students? IT companies hiring M.Sc (Bioinformatics)?
  7. Minimum salary package after completion of electronics and communication engineering? Names of the companies which offer the jobs in India?
  8. Companies offering internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year student in Dubai? What are the benefits of Internship?
  9. What are the job options for me with BE (ECE) qualification and pending arrears? -- [New]
  10. Names of the good companies in which I can get after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  11. Can I get placed in a core company after scoring 8.4 CGPA in ECE?
  12. List of the companies hiring after May for freshers in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Which are the companies that hire electronics engineering students?
  14. What should I do for B.Tech after ITI Draughtsman? Evening B.Tech courses in Kerala?
  15. What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)?? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  17. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  18. Is there any scope for engineers in Building Management Systems after completing engineering in electronics and communication? What is the salary?
28th February 2012, 04:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?

There is lot of scope for electronic engineers in India as well as abroad. Almost all top IT companies hire electronic engineers for their various openings. The number of openings in the IT sector is huge. Companies like Infosys, TCS, HCL and Wipro hire electronic engineers on a large scale. The candidates can also join Government organizations like DRDO, ISRO, and HAL for a prosperous career. The average starting salary for these engineers would be around Rs. 20000.
27th March 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?

what is the scope in Aeronautical engineering in India and what is the placement?
11th June 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

how the recruitment of core ece componies done..?
11th June 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

In ece deportment which subjest we are strong pl's tell me
20th June 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i m at my final yr(ece) with a overall cgpa 7.15 but i am not sure about what i actually have an interest in?
could u please suggest me fields in which i could discover the better half of myself?
7th August 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i am now only studying electronic and communication engineering . i can get a good job in future. i am farmer family.i can get job.my email id is :[email protected]
12th February 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

how we can improove our knowlegde about electronics field.
17th February 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,my avg gpa is 3.65,nd im in final yr(b.tch),so do u thnk its engh for gttng a stndrd jb....
26th June 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

i m just 12th pass and i am interested in EC BRANCH so in future what will be the pacakage ?
19th July 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

name of any consultant for a direct job in company for fresher ex tc engi frim mumbai university
9th August 2013, 02:17 PM
srikanth2207

Really so many companies related to Electronics and non-electronics also offered jobs to you.
Public companies like BHEL,BEL,DDL,APTRANSCO,BSNL offers 30,000 per month up to 50,000 per month
Private companies like MNC,TCS,INFOSYS,WIPRO offers 8 lakshs per annum to 15 lakhs per annum depend upon your skills
24th August 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

hai,i am a engineering student belongs to ece dept i am nw stdyng 3rd yr my cgpa is 7.4 nw hw cn i dvlp my skils and i am vry cnfuse abt my future enaku nalla job kidaikuma
13th February 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i m in 2year studying b.E and my branch is E.C,can i get job in government sector/companies?
9th May 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I need a job in private sector...done b.tech in ece from rtu in 2013

contact-Dhroov 8947840923
24th September 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

iam a final year degree student in ecs,and my cgpa is 8.7.how can i develop my skills for getting a job in private sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?