10th December 2012, 04:49 PM
asemwal

Syllabus for BCA entrance exam?

i want to know about bca entrance in ip university syllabus for bca entrance exam in some more details and also some question papers for it...
and sir plz tell me what is the fees of bca

Related Questions:
  1. Details about BCA like the entrance exam, syllabus and the forms?
  2. What is the syllabus for BCA entrance in Kerala? I am BCA final year student
  3. What is the BCA entrance exam syllabus?
  4. Detailed information about BCA? What kind of questions are asked in BCA entrance exam?
  5. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus of BCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure in best colleges of Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  7. What is the syllabus for the BCA entrance exam of this year?
  8. Topics asked in entrance exam for admission in BCA?
  9. How can I get the BCA entrance exam syllabus? Books that are to be referred? How should I prepare?
  10. How can I get information regarding course of BCA?
  11. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  12. Full details about CDAC? When is the entrance exam and what is the syllabus?
  13. Which are the colleges providing lateral entry in MCA from BCA holder? What is the syllabus?
  14. Names of books for preparation for Kerala entrance exam for MCA exam? Syllabus of the MCA entrance in Kerala?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BCA? List of colleges in Indore and scope of BCA course? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to appear for GATE exam after correspondence in BCA? Required percentage in 10th, 12th, BCA for GATE entrance?
  17. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  18. Is there any entrance exam for BCA? Marks required for joining BCA? Admission requirements for BCA?
11th December 2012, 11:46 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Syllabus for BCA entrance exam?

Guru Gobing Singh Indraprastha University,New Delhi.

For taking admission in this course you will require the following eligibility:-

>>You must be passed out in 10+2 in any stream.
>>Your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 60%.
>>English should be your compulsary subjects.

You will not directly able to take admission in this university,you will able to take admission in colleges which has taken the affiliation from this university.

The syllabus for BCA Entrance test includes:-

>>Reasoning.
>>Elementary Mathematics.
>>English Grammer.
>>Computer.

As per the fee is concernd it will differs as per the college Infrastructure.

But its course fee is Rs 50000 per Annum.

But during the time of Admission you will have to submit Extra Rs 20000 that includes Admission charge and Security Money.

Its official site is www.lpu.edu
21st March 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir now i m in hardwar, u.k.
where is the nearest college for B.Ca. ?
26th March 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for bca entrance
10th May 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

what all do i need to prepare for bca exam conducted by IP university CET 2013? Please reply soon!
7th June 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the syllabus for bca entrance exam for bharati vidyapeeth university
24th June 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

sir...
I have passed 12th class, but i have not maths.can i do b.c.a
8th April 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

sir.....
I have appearing class 12th,but i have not maths can i do b.c.a and what is the syllabus of b.c.a entrance exam.
22nd April 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,,,,,
i have done my 12th from commerces but i want to do bca,sir i want to know where the entrance exam is easy or hard....and please give me the names for bca colleges in hyderabad(Andhra pradesh)both govt and private....and please upload some question paper with answer for entrance exam...
30th May 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 in 2014 and i have dropped 1 year.now i am interested in doing bca.but i want an college in aligarh or agra.Please suggest me some good and cheap college in these cities or any nearby cities to aligarh or agra??
18th July 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

What is B.C.A. course a admsm in a engineering college at B.C.A. please help me,.
24th September 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I want read to bca but, i don't have about that's knowlegde. so that, what can i do for entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?