16th February 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for B.Tech after ITI Draughtsman? Evening B.Tech courses in Kerala?

Sir
i have completed ITI draughts man civil,and i would like to do b.tech ..what shoul i do for doing b.tech..can I write lateral entry...aso tell about evening b.tech courses in kerala...and wot to do

10th May 2014, 10:40 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do for B.Tech after ITI Draughtsman? Evening B.Tech courses in Kerala?

As you have completed ITI and you want to do B.tech then it is good and you have to choose same stream as in ITI. But i think it is not possible to get admission through lateral entry. And B.tech is a good course and it has good scope and after that you will apply for the job in many companies whoich are related to your field. And if you can do it from a best amd reputed college then you may get good job through the campus placement. So, it is best to do it from a best college.

There are so many colleges in India where you can apply for the B.tech course and after that you can also apply for the M.tech and after that you may get better job and better salary package. And it is best for your career.

And you want to no about the evening B.tech courses in Kerala then here are some information about that.

College of Engineering, Trivandrum (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science & Engineering)

Govt Engineering College, Thrissur (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Chemical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science & Engineering)

T.K.M.College of Engineering, Kollam (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics)

Government College of Engineering, Kannur

All are best so you can apply for these colleges also.
5th June 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do for B.Tech after ITI Draughtsman? Evening B.Tech courses in Kerala?

Im doing draughtsman mechanical last year what should be after this course complitef
13th November 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a ITI civil draughtsman and i am working in abroad,i have 6 years experience. I would like to do BTech. can I do it postal.which are the colleges.
28th June 2015, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

i'm a ITI Draughtsman civil on last 2013 finished i would like study BTech. can I?
10th July 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my iti draughtman(mechanical), am I eligible for b.tech?
11th August 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my it I draught man (mech)
Am I eligible for b.tech ?
30th December 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

i have completed draftsman civil in 2012,i would like to do Btech in distance education , can i..?
2nd May 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I do BTech after ITI draughtsmanship civil in 2001 and I have no experience
9th May 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I have ncvt certificates in iti surveyor and iti d/civil trades.
Also completing plus two in science stream.(pcm)

Now working as draughtsman cum site engineer. Now i would like to take b tech or b arch through distant education programmes.
Pls suggest the possibilities and way to make my dream ......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?