23rd November 2011, 04:30 PM
Sudesh Wadhwa

Any job in Delhi for my daughter who has done PG in Environmental Science along with B.Ed?

My daughter is a post graduate in Enviorenmental Science alongwith B.Ed. Is there any job in Delhi according to her subject .

Related Questions:
  1. Is there environmental engg in any IIT?
  2. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  3. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  4. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  5. Question Papers of Zoology and Environmental Science of M.Sc Entrance Exam of BHU?
  6. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  7. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course? -- [New]
  8. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?
  9. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi? How to prepare for JNU MSc Environmental Science entrance exam
  10. How to join teaching line in Environmental Studies? I have done diploma in Environmental Engineering
  11. Is there any job in government sector for M.Sc Environmental Science holder?
  12. What kind of job will I get after doing MSc in Environmental Science? Is there any job recruitment in Bihar for EVS specialized students?
  13. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  14. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  15. BCA or B.Arch., which course is better for getting a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  17. Will my daughter be eligible for Delhi PMT by domicile criteria?
  18. What are the government jobs opportunities available for M.Sc environmental science candidates?
12th July 2012, 01:53 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any job in Delhi for my daughter who has done PG in Environmental Science along with B.Ed?

As your daughter have masters degree in Environmental Science , So she has a lot of opportunities in Government sector as well as private sectors.There are so many MNCs which are seeking Environmental managers.She can get the posts as-

Research And Development
Social Development
Environmental Journalism
Industry
Environmental Modeling

Having a B.ed degree will help her to get the jobs in the top most private schools where this subject is taught at the senior classes level.

If she has scored more than 55% marks in her PG then she can also appear in the NET exam which is conducted by UGC & can be appointed as a lecturer in the various colleges of Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?