14th August 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Any job in government sector for me after completing B.Tech in CSE?

hi i am arvind i hv completed b.tech from cse but i am doing a job in automation industry,so there is any job of government sector plz give me suitable advise on my mail id [email protected]

17th October 2011, 05:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any job in government sector for me after completing B.Tech in CSE?

The job opportunities are immense after completing B.Tech. You can apply for the bank jobs in clerical or PO positions. You can also attend the PSU exams for various government organizations in various departments. You can apply for companies such as BHEL, SAIL, NTPC etc. You can also attend the various UPSC/SSC exams.
18th January 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am arvind i hv completed b.tech from cse but i am doing a job in automation industry,so there is any job of government sector plz give me suitable advise on my mail id [email protected]
Hi...You can find the best job openings in top Public sector companies,banks,navratna companies and more only at www.aashaa.com
18th January 2012, 10:35 PM
adithyaparavastu

hi friend,

you can get the complete info regarding the govt jobs offered for cse passing out 2012 freshers in the below link.

http://www.sarkari-naukri.in/jobs-by...cation/b-tech/

for job details click on the job details button showed at the right hand corner of each company.

all da best
28th November 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

My son is in final year of his Dual Digree in CSE & MBA (Finance) for JIIt,Noida.
Is there scope for hin PSU Or other good Govt organisation?
Thanks
Ravi Punj
22nd March 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am shyam.i'm pursuing my B.Tech 3rd year.I need to know the how we can find jobs in govt sector for cse and where we can find notifications.please give me suggestions.except naukri.com.My email is [email protected]
13th April 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech graduate in c.s.e.with 73% of marks.
I want to go for gov teaching job either in school or college.
Pleeeeeeez tell me about their eligibility criteria?
Ia there any need to do b.ed??
Plz reply me on [email protected].
Plzzzzzzz help me. I need guidance....plz help me...m so cnfused.
13th April 2013, 08:11 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

If you are looking for Engineering related jobs especially that are related to your field of Computer Science Engineering then I will suggest you to apply for the job in Public Sector Undertaking.

There are more than 150 Public Sector Undertaking companies in India. Since government control at least 51 percent stake in each of this company that could easily go up to 100 percent, these jobs are considered as government jobs.

PSU companies are focused in various fields and therefore requires Engineering graduates from various streams. Before you apply for the job please remember that there is no single entrance exam.

You will have to apply for each company separately and according to the notification issued by the company. Each company issues notification which mentions how many vacancies there are for different engineering stream graduates.

You should only apply if there is vacancy for your engineering stream. Before you start applying I will also recommend appearing for the General Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE).

It is recommended because various PSUs do not conduct written test anymore. Instead they give weightage to the GATE score of the candidate. Which is why you should also appear for GATE.

Eligibility for PSU Jobs

1. Candidate must be holding a valid B.Tech or B.E. degree.

2. The engineering course should be completed with minimum of 60 percent marks.

3. You should clear all pending backlogs before applying.

4. The candidate should also appear for GATE exam.

5. Age limit is 21 to 30 years for General students.

6. Lower age is same for OBC but upper age is relaxed by 3 years.

7. Similarly only upper age is relaxed for SC/ST.

List of PSUs

ISRO

DRDO

HAL

BHEL

Indian Railways

Coal India

ONGC

BPCL

ECIL

SAIL

GAIL

MTNL

BSNL

NTPC

IOCL

HPCL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?