31st August 2011, 07:19 PM
mahipatsinhparmar

Any jobs available for me in Gujarat after completing B.A and PTC?

hello sir i have completed in b.a and ptc any govt. jobs IN GUJRAT?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i prepare for TET? I have passed PTC in Gujarat Ahmedabad
  2. What should I do to apply for a job in Haryana as a teacher after completing PTC(JBT)?
  3. Can I apply for Gujarat Panchayat Jobs if I was born in Rajasthan but have Gujarat Domicile certificate?
  4. Which type of jobs can be done in Gujarat after completing B.E in production?
  5. JBT haryana and delhi forms and eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Difference between CTET & TET Exam? How to apply for TET Exam?
  7. What are the jobs for MSc Biotechnology freshers?
  8. Which exam will come after completing 11th and 12th? Is CEET there in Gujarat? -- [New]
  9. How to do MBA in Gujarat after completing BBA from Hemchandrachary North Gujarat University
  10. List of jobs I can apply for after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology? I'm doing Masters from Gujarat university
  11. How to get the Gujarat State Domicile Certificate? Can I give any exam for local government jobs including Panchayat?
  12. What is the qualification needed for upcoming TET entrance exam for PTC teacher?
  13. Will I be able to give TET exam in August after completing M.Com, B.Ed in Gujarat?
  14. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  15. Which are the companies for civil engineering in Surat?
  16. What is the procedure to do BOE in Gujarat after completing diploma in Mechanical with 1 year experience in Operation Department in Powerplant in Gujarat?
  17. Where can I get admission in Gujarat as well as outside Gujarat after completing 12th science B Group exam
  18. What are the jobs for BSc maths students?
15th August 2015, 10:11 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any jobs available for me in Gujarat after completing B.A and PTC?

After your graduation, there are lots of job opportunities. Some of them are as listed below-

## You can start tutions of your known for the primary level students or work as lab assistants in some schools. Though lab assistants require at least diploma but some schools recruit candidates like you also on a little lower pay scale.

## Also, you can work online on forums like these and write blogs. Internet has a wide scope for earning money.

## Any part time jobs like
- Call centers
- Cab drivers
- Tourist Guide
- Typist
can be taken up.

## Government posts like Ticket collector in railways and conductor in state transportation can also be taken.

## you can apply for the post of constable in the police department.

## So, opportunities are many. Also, since you have asked about the particular jobs in Gujrat, so for that you need to make profile on job sites like
- naukri.com
- shine.com
- monster.com

because these sites have updated information of all the upcoming jobs which are there and you can search among those jobs, the jobs of a particular region.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?