14th August 2011, 08:17 PM
immadikondalarao

Which area can I prefer for government and state central government jobs?

i'm b.tech(cse) final year student,in which places means in which area can i prefer?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  2. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  3. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  4. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  5. How to get domicile of Karnataka to apply for state Government jobs while working with Central Government?
  6. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Steps involved to get a government job(State/Central)?
  8. Does KSOU approved by Central Government of India? Can I apply for Central Government and State Government Jobs having completed Diploma from KSOU?
  9. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  10. How can I apply for a job after completing intermediate
  11. Is there any chance for a job after completing Polytechnic Course?
  12. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  13. Is there any reservation for state BC candidate in Central Government jobs? -- [New]
  14. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
  15. List Central or State Government jobs for 30 years old ECE graduates?
  16. List Central or State Government jobs for 30 years old ECE graduate?
  17. Am I eligible for any job after scoring 49.9% in general quota?
  18. Available Central and state Government jobs after ECE B.Tech?
27th October 2011, 06:04 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: Which area can I prefer for government and state central government jobs?

Being a Engg stident I can only suggest a way to to select the way.. If you want to stay near your home and work ten go for the state dept exams and if you are not serious to live with your family the you can go for Central givt exams as they had many more vacessancies and the you can visit many different cities in India.

So in my opinion go for the Central govt exams... but prepate well as they are ahrd to crack..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?