27th November 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Any MBBS entrance in Tamilnadu for 11th and 12th standard students?

11th and 12th students are having mbbs entrance exam in tamilnadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu MBBS after scoring 88% in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for Tamilnadu MBBS?
  2. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  3. What is the average class strength of Resonance for Yearlog Classroom Program batch?
  4. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th? -- [New]
  5. What is the date of MBBS entrance test in Tamilnadu?
  6. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  7. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  8. No response received on the application of subject change in class 12
  9. How to prepare for admission in MBBS? Institutes offering postal coaching for entrance exams of MBBS for 8th standard students?
  10. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  12. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  13. Date of conduct of MBBS exam in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus for 12th students?
  14. How can I join MBBS in Tamilnadu after completing 12th standard?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  16. How to apply for MBBS in Tamilnadu? Is there any entrance exam for getting seats for MBBS? What is the procedure to be followed?
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  18. Can I fillup 12th application privately if failed in 11th standard?
27th November 2011, 09:31 PM
DASHARD

Default Re: Any MBBS entrance in Tamilnadu for 11th and 12th standard students?

The exam conducted in Tamil Nadu for MMBS is TNPCE.
Students of 11th cannot apply for the exam.Only those who are appearing 12th board exams or are passe outs of 12th can give the exam.
Through the exam one can get admission in all the medical colleges in Tamil Nadu for MBBS and BDS course.
27th November 2011, 09:39 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 12th in science field having physics , chemistry and biology you can appear in entrance exams like-

1.AIPMT
2.AIIMS
3.AFMC

you can go for any of these exams.
After qualifying in any of these exam you can take admission in MBBS course.

All the best.
14th February 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

For this year MBBS entracne exam conducted by TN GOVT?
28th February 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I am a UG graduate in biochemistry and i want to do mbbs. I passed with distinction in UG, but in 12th scored only 60%. Pls advice.
9th April 2012, 01:39 PM
hariff

when the application for TNPCEE will be issued
5th December 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I' a AP student & got 92% in inter.Can u plz give me a list of TN colleges (mbbs) that in can go?and also are there any particular entrance tests 2 enter in TN medical colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?