2nd April 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Date of conduct of MBBS exam in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus for 12th students?

when counduct mbbs exam in tamilnadu and exam syllabus for +12 students

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu MBBS after scoring 88% in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for Tamilnadu MBBS?
  2. What is the date of MBBS entrance test in Tamilnadu?
  3. Any MBBS entrance in Tamilnadu for 11th and 12th standard students?
  4. Date of conduct of postal exam for 12th students?
  5. what should be the next step after completing 12th exam? Procedure to join MBBS? I am from Tamilnadu
  6. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  7. When is tamilnadu going to conduct SLET exam?
  8. Procedure for admission to MBBS courses in Tamilnadu Government colleges for other states students(Andhra Pradesh)? From where to get the application form? Last date of submission and cutoff of last year for MBC girl students of other states?
  9. Will I get admission in MBBS through Tamilnadu counseling after scoring 195 in 12th?
  10. When Tamilnadu government conduct the exam for posting of sub inspector? Last date for application?
  11. What is the date of issue of MBBS application form in Tamilnadu?
  12. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  14. Are there any colleges in Tamilnadu where I can get for MBBS after doing my 12th?
  15. What is the eligibility to enter MBBS course in Tamilnadu? -- [New]
  16. Do top companies conduct off campus every year in Tamilnadu? Are final year students eligible?
  17. Date of SLET exam in Tamil Nadu for Arts? Which university is going to conduct the exam?
  18. What is the procedure for admission in B.Ed?
16th May 2012, 07:55 PM
anuacca

Smile Re: Date of conduct of MBBS exam in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus for 12th students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when counduct mbbs exam in tamilnadu and exam syllabus for +12 students
As far as the informations collected from various sources :

For Sri Ramachandra University Chennai

Entrance Exam will be held from May 27, 2012 at 10.00 AM for MBBS

For Annamalai University

The application forms are issued from April 02 2012.
The last date of submission is June 06 , 2012

For CMC Vellore

Last date for the submission of application form is April 16, 2012.
Entrance examination will be held on May 18, 2012.

For JIPMER Puducherry

Last date for the submission of online application form is April 27, 2012.
Last date for the submission of offline application form is May 01, 2012.
Entrance Exam will be held on May 27, 2012 at 10.00 AM to.12.30 PM.

Best Of Luck
10th June 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of conduct of MBBS exam in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus for 12th students?

when is the 1st year mbbs exam for mgr university to take place in2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?