19th February 2015, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for SBI Bank PO 2015 exam

sir i got 12th 44% and graduation 58.50% so I'm confused that whether im eligible or not please tell me sir.

19th February 2015, 01:29 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for SBI Bank PO 2015 exam

Yes, you are eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO Examinations since there is no particular percentage is required. The basic eligibility criteria required is "Candidates who have passed Bachelor Degree or Graduation from a recognized university" are absolutely eligible to appear in SBI Bank PO Examination. Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government is the basic essential academic qualification. Since there is no percentage criteria, you are certainly eligible to appear in SBI Bank PO Examinations. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the provisional certificate or mark sheet issued by university/ Institution. Since there is only one requirement, which is "Graduation Pass" from a recognized university you are surely eligible to apply for SBI PO Bank Examinations.
27th April 2015, 11:37 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply State Bank of India Probationary Officer exam.

State Bank of India Probationary Officer (PO) Eligibility criteria :-

Candidate should be a Citizen of India.

Candidate should be completed Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

Candidates age should not be below 21 years and not above 30 years.

Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-04-1984 and not later than 01-04-1993 (both days inclusive).

Age relaxation for OBC category candidates 3 years

And SC/ST category candidates 5 years.

Selection Procedure:-

Written Exam

Interview
29th April 2015, 01:13 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

SBI PO stands for State Bank of India Probationary Officer.

Candidates who want to apply must have a Graduation Degree from a recognized university.Candidate should be a Citizen of India.

Candidates age should be between 21 years to 30 years.Age Relaxation for OBC candidates is 3 years and for SC/ ST candidates 5 years.

The candidates are selected on the basis of Written Test,Group Discussion and Final Selection.Written Examination(250 marks) consisting of Objective Tests and Descriptive Test.

Objective Tests is of 200 marks and Descriptive Test is of 50 marks.

Syllabus for SBI PO exam---

English Language---- 30 marks
Quantitative Aptitude--- 35 marks
Reasoning Ability--- 35 marks

Total---100 marks
6th June 2015, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am awadhesh,and i want to know the eligibility criteria on the basis of graduation percentge for bank PO exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?