28th June 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Any private medical colleges in Chennai and Pondicherry with lowest donation upto 15 lakhs

any private medical colleges in chennai and pondichery with lowest donation upto 15 lakhs

6th July 2017, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any private medical colleges in Chennai and Pondicherry with lowest donation upto 15 lakhs

I want to take admission in mbbs with lowest donation plz help me sir
My contact no - 9654492794
Email [email protected]
14th July 2017, 07:41 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any private medical colleges in Chennai and Pondicherry with lowest donation upto 15 lakhs

Donation is a private affair of any medical college and it is not disclosed publicly. This happens in a closed room. None of the institute claim that it takes donation for admission i medical courses.

You can visit private medical college in Chennai or Pondicherry and ask their admission department about amount of donation. For donation based admission also, you must NEET qualified.
13th August 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Seeking mbbs admission in private medical college in south neet qualified how to get admission in low rate, please sugges me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?