4th September 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Any security amount that we have to pay while joining WASE?

I have selected in wipro wase.Someone told me that we have to take bank loan of 75000 as the security deposit for wase pgm..so plz tell me is it required....

5th September 2011, 05:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any security amount that we have to pay while joining WASE?

No, you will not need to pay any fees during any point of the course. Infact you will be paid a stipend. For the first three months you will be paid a stipend of Rs 7800/- p.m. For the rest of the academic year you will be paid Rs 10300. In the second year it is 12800, third year it is Rs 18300 and final year it is Rs 23000. The Wipro site has details on this course.
11th September 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have selected in wipro wase.Someone told me that we have to take bank loan of 75000 as the security deposit for wase pgm..so plz tell me is it required....
hey ..when did u gave u r HR intvw ? ...u said u got selected
4th December 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i have selected in WIPRO WASE,please tell me about the food and accomadation?
it be from our salary or not?
5th December 2011, 02:08 AM
nida shakeel

No, you will not need to pay any fees during any point of the course. Infact you will be paid a stipend. For the first three months you will be paid a stipend of Rs 7800/- p.m. For the rest of the academic year you will be paid Rs 10300. In the second year it is 12800, third year it is Rs 18300 and final year it is Rs 23000. The Wipro site has details on this course
26th December 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

when will be conducted the wipro wase test on december2011 on Hydarabad? please reply me sir
11th January 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I have selected for wase. Sir plz tell me could i change the job location after training where i like to join.
25th January 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i also have been selected for wipro wase,but by reading so many comments and reviews i damn confused for going to wipro.......plz help me out as i am serius for it,if possible plz send ur suggestions at my mail id as [email protected]
18th May 2012, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

hello sir plz tell me.what are the colleges offering wase program in tamil nadu?and also tell about the fees structure of wase.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?