12th July 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan from 2nd year onward after completing first year of B.Tech from IP University?

I have completed 1 year of b.tech from IP university can I get education from 2 year onwards

13th July 2015, 03:52 AM
askmenow
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get education loan from 2nd year onward after completing first year of B.Tech from IP University?

Yes, ofcourse you can apply and usually they ask us to pay about 18.37% margin to avail the loan, Since you have paid your 1st year fee, you can present it as margin amount paid for college and you can avail a loan of about 4 lakhs with out any security. If it is more than 4 Lakhs you need to provide security as per bank rules.
13th July 2015, 09:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan from 2nd year onward after completing first year of B.Tech from IP University?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to meet the expense of the rest of your B.Tech course. IP University is a well recognized university, so you can easily get education loan if you complete all the formalities of the education loan and comply with the terms and conditions of the bank. The list of banks from which you can take education loan has been attached for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?