19th August 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Apart from MDS which other courses can I be eligible for?

Apart from MDS which other courses I am eligible for.Can I appear in Indian Forest Service
Secondly Hospital Management.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do DNB course after the completion of MDS?
  2. What is the procedure of doing MDS from UK after BDS from India?
  3. PG courses other than MDS after BDS?
  4. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
  6. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  7. What is the eligible rank to get MDS seat in Government colleges?
  8. Number of MDS seats available through COMEDK? Cost of MDS program?
  9. Are DNB courses available after MDS? Can I do diploma course after BDS from government?
  10. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  11. How to practice in India after doing MBBS from India with MCI registration and PG from Nepal Katmandu University?
  12. Can I apply for MBBS course after completion of BDS degree?
  13. Diploma courses which are offered after BDS apart from MDS?
  14. Detailed information and requirements to study MDS in US? -- [New]
  15. What else can I do apart from MDS after BDS? Any DNB courses in Dentistry subject?
  16. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for MDS entrance after completing my internship in May?
  18. How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?
13th April 2023, 04:16 PM
Tibia

Default Re: Apart from MDS which other courses can I be eligible for?

The eligibility for forest Service hospital management is
Candidate must have bachelor in any one of the following subjects like physics, chemistry, biology, zoology, microbiology, botany, animal husbandry, geology, veterinary
If candidate posses a bachelor degree in agriculture or forest engineering than too he is still eligible for the particular course
So if you fit in the following criteria than you can apply and choose the following degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?