14th January 2016, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

How to clear JEE Main exam and choose the best college?

I we give a JEE mains exam so how we clear it.. and get a best college? How we choose the best college for us? hey guys i am now in 12th class but I will give a JEE mains exam in 2016 and I have no idea, how I clear it and get a best college,..which institute is best for JEE mains?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after passing 12th? I have taken Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science subjects -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma?
  3. Having 38% in Maths can I appear for JEE Main 2016?
  4. Can I appear in JEE 2016 if I clear by second chance compartmental?
  5. What option I should choose in JEE if mentioned JEE Main Paper-I or Paper-II and JEE Main Paper-I and Paper-II?
  6. Should I join any college or prepare again for JEE Main if scored 69 marks?
  7. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  8. Can I give both compartmental and JEE Main exam in 2016? What should I fill up in form, 12th marks or appearing?
  9. Should I prepare and give jee main again or get admitted to any college?
  10. How can I prepare to qualify in Talent Hunt exam organized by different JEE Main & Advance Academies?
  11. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. Should I reappear in 12th and JEE Main & Advance if didn't qualify in 12th PCM if interested to become IAS Officer?
  13. By joining local engineering college and giving JEE 2016 can I apply for NITs?
  14. Detailed process of admission in B.E computer 2nd year after completing BSc Computer Science?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in NIT, Goa without GCET?
  16. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  17. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  18. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
14th January 2016, 07:51 PM
ruthless
Member+

Default Re: How to clear JEE Main exam and choose the best college?

If you want to clear the JEE mains then you should have follow some rules :

Delicate study plan.
Increase your speed of solving numericals.
Give separate time to clear your doubts.
If you take coaching for 3 to 4 hours then you should have to give 2 to 3 hours for self study.
Practice makes you perfect.
You should have to give time for relaxation.

List of best college.

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology.
NITK
BIT Mesra.
College of engineering, Pune .
14th January 2016, 08:36 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to clear JEE Main exam and choose the best college?

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination.
It is conducted by CBSE every year for admission in IIT(Indian Institute of Technology) and NIT(National Institute of Technology).
Students appearing in 12th with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or passed 12th in previous or the year preceding previous year are only eligible to apply.
To qualify JEE Mains and become eligible to appear in JEE Advance for IITs, students need to have in top 1percentile of their boards result, so, students have to get high marks not only in JEE Mains as well as in 12th boards examination to have a chance to get admission in good engineering college.

Since, syllabus of both 12th boards and JEE are same although the standard of questions being asked is very different.
So, students need to prepare for both examination in exact balance so that to score maximum possible in both of them for admission in best college.

If any student can not handle both of them at same time then the student need to prepare only for boards examination only while appearing and then in the following year prepare hard only for JEE Mains and Advance so that maximum possibility to score better in both examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?