22nd December 2010, 08:44 PM
siva1614

Applied for GATE online but didn't receive the Hall Ticket : What to do?

sir my name is Sambasiva Rao. I applied for gate application online and am not getting my hall ticket please ge me response to [email protected] please sir.

23rd December 2010, 07:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Applied for GATE online but didn't receive the Hall Ticket : What to do?

Hope you have filled in all the details required correctly. You need to contact the authorities concerned. You need to keep your application form number in hand at the time of contacting them.
23rd December 2010, 12:56 PM
mdtareque

Default Re: Applied for GATE online but didn't receive the Hall Ticket : What to do?

Hello ,

Wait till the second-last week of January for the Hall Ticket. If it still doesn't arrive contact IIT Chennai at [email protected] or call them at 044-2257 8200.

Hope this helps ....
23rd December 2010, 07:44 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

GATE admit card(which is used as hall ticket) is not dispatched yet. do not worry no one received it yet.

GATE admit card will dispatched in second week of January. now you may check your GATE application status online. for this visit the website of your IIT zonal office where you have send your application form. then click on GATE which is given in the below of the page. there will be one option application status. click on it. then give your application number and click on submit. then it will show your application status. if there is any problem in the application status then contact with them. the procedure for correction is given in the website.

best wishes.
23rd December 2010, 08:46 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Applied for GATE online but didn't receive the Hall Ticket : What to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by siva1614 View Post
sir my name is Sambasiva Rao. I applied for gate application online and am not getting my hall ticket please ge me response to [email protected] please sir.
listen sambasiva rao,

have some patience because the admit cards has not be dispatched yet.

they gonna dispatch the same in the month of jan..

till that time just concentrate on your preparations...

well wishes are with you...
good luck.
23rd December 2010, 08:50 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Applied for GATE online but didn't receive the Hall Ticket : What to do?

Don't get panic

no body has got it yet.
It would get dispatched in the mid of the January
for this visit the website of your IIT zonal office and there you will get your information .

For further information read the information broucher .......
beat wishes....
23rd December 2010, 09:20 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

presently hall ticket are not issued.you can receive it before 31st January by speed post.

All the best.
23rd December 2010, 10:09 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi
there is no need to worry because generally you will get the admit card by the end of January,
may be they would not have been even dispatched yet,
all the best
24th December 2010, 12:44 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

you have applied for GATE online but didn't receive the Hall Ticket .
see, Hall Ticket distribution still has not yet started.

if you will not have got hall ticket within 1st February, then it will be better to visit your near IIT gate office.

so don't be late on after 1st feb, you must go on that time your near iit office as soon as possible.

all the best.....
24th December 2010, 04:06 PM
rajasekar jegatha

hey

dont worry ya ,, the gate 2011 hall tickets ll be dispatched only on next year ,, may be in jan 1st week

otherwise use your gate username and log on in
http://gate.iitm.ac.in/gate2011/

you can gate your application status

all the best
24th December 2010, 05:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

If you dont receive your GATE Hall Ticket yet, then please dont worry, you will get it soon.

If you have fill the GATE Application form correctly as per the Eligiblity Creteria, then definately you will get your Hall Ticket soon.

The GATE Hall Ticket was not yet dispacted by the concerned authority, they will dispacted soon in your given address. So, till then please wait, dont worry about that just concentrate in your study, you will get it in January 2011.

So, if you dont receive your GATE Hall ticket by 20 Jan 2011, thn please immediately contact to the GATE Chairman.

The detail of GATE Chairman Offices in your Application Broucher. So, just wait some time definately you will get your Hall Ticket soon.

Best Wishes

Rahul k
24th December 2010, 06:29 PM
mishra245

Dear friend you should wait for one month.
GATE papers are in the 13 feb.
so the admit card is dispatched after last month of jan.
24th December 2010, 08:38 PM
bikenindia

Hi,
The GATE hall ticket is not yet dispatched.
Soon it will be given soon. So dont be panic and prepare well

All the best.
24th December 2010, 08:43 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Applied for GATE online but didn't receive the Hall Ticket : What to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by siva1614 View Post

WELL FRIEND,

admit cards for GATE has been processed

for checking the status click on the links for different zone

BANGALORE:-
http://gate.iisc.ernet.in/

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
http://www.iitb.ac.in/~pge/

Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
http://www.iitg.ernet.in/gate/

25th December 2010, 08:15 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hi
didn't receive the Hall Ticket :

GATE admit card(which is used as hall ticket) is not dispatched yet. do not worry no one received it yet.

GATE admit card will dispatched in second week of January. now you may check your GATE application status online. for this visit the website of your IIT zonal office where you have send your application form. then click on GATE which is given in the below of the page. there will be one option application status. click on it. then give your application number and click on submit. then it will show your application status. if there is any problem in the application status then contact with them. the procedure for correction is given in the website.

good luck.
5th January 2011, 07:45 PM
madhiazhagan

i am not getting hall ticket please response me what i can do
5th February 2011, 03:15 AM
Ankur agrawal

send a email to particular IIT chairman and request for ur admit card or search the website some time still here present..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?