9th November 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get in Merchant Navy with PCB subjects combination?

Hello sir i m a 12 passed student with subject combination as PCB . Is there any chance in Merchant navy?

10th November 2015, 12:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to get in Merchant Navy with PCB subjects combination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir i m a 12 passed student with subject combination as PCB . Is there any chance in Merchant navy?
Yes, you can apply for Merchant Navy exam.

Those candidates who have passed your 12th or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from central/state board or recognized school are eligible for Merchant navy exam.

Your age should be below 20 years.
10th November 2015, 01:18 AM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Is there any chance to get in Merchant Navy with PCB subjects combination?

To apply for Merchant Navy you should have need to go Pre course of Marine .The duration period of this course is 9 months.

Qualification Required:- You should have completed 12th in Physics,chemistry & maths.

Age Limitations:-There is no any age requirements.

Only unmarried male candidates can apply for this course.
29th May 2021, 11:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

It is prerequisite to have passed 12th or equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to become eligible for recruitment in Merchant Navy.

The minimum age limit is 17 years. So, you will become eligible for the recruitment in Merchant Navy after 12th in PCB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?