26th April 2018, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture having PCM subject combination in my 12th?

Should I do B.Sc after my 12th board exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject combination? What are the scope of jobs in this field? What will be the minimum salary in this department? Tell me about all the branches available in B.Sc? And which will be the best field for PCM student?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study BSc(Agriculture) without Biology being a 12th PCM candidate?
  2. Can I study agriculture after intermediate with MPC stream?
  3. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Maharashtra? Subject combination to study in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  4. Am I eligible for Bachelors in Agriculture having passed 12th board exam with MPC subjecy combination?
  5. Possibility to study BSc(Agriculture) for 12th PCM candidate? -- [New]
  6. Is PCB subject combination in PUC enough to qualify for B.Sc Agriculture course?
  7. Can I opt for Agricultural education after completion of 12th standard with PCM and computer science?
  8. How a 12th student with PCM subject combination can appear for NEET exam?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Sc course after pursuing BA with 12th PCM subjects?
  10. Which subject combination is much better between PCM and PCB?
  11. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Information about subject combination of B.Sc+B.Ed integrated course offered
  13. Which combination of subjects in Science group is required for B.Sc Microbiology?
  14. Eligibility to study BSc(Nutrition & Food Science) for 12th PCM candidate?
  15. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  16. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without ICAR score?
  17. How can I change my subject combination to PCB if failed in 12th PCM?
  18. Eligibility to pursue B.Sc in Agriculture and other branches of Agriculture?
15th May 2018, 09:48 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture having PCM subject combination in my 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture course after 12th in PCM.

The eligibility to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology as main paper.

So, if you want to get admission in the course, you can apply for entrance examination conducted by ICAR or other institutes.

The other available courses for candidates passed 12th in science stream are :-

B.Tech.

B.Sc ( Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics etc ).

B.A.

B.Com.
15th May 2018, 11:34 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture having PCM subject combination in my 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Sc course after 12th in science stream.

You are also eligible to pursue b.sc in agriculture. The required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB or PCM as main paper.

The other discipline in B.Sc course is Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physical science etc.
15th May 2018, 02:45 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, if you have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics then you are eligible to appear for B.Sc Agriculture course.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

ICAR conducts entrance examination for admission in National Agriculture university.

Yes, you can also pursue any other bachelor in science course such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Electronics etc.
15th May 2018, 04:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Science in Agriculture:

1. You must have done 12th from a recognized board with either PCM or PCB subjects. Candidates from both discipline are eligible.

2. You must have scored minimum of 50% marks in board examination of 12th.

In recent years, this course has gained popularity and has good scope in different organization. Initial salary is around Rs 20000 to Rs 30000.
15th May 2018, 05:29 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Science in Agriculture has following eligibility criteria:

*Candidate should have done 12th from a recognized board with either PCM subject group or PCB subject group.

You are eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture after having done PCB subject combination in 12th board exams.

To know more about its career scope, Click this link .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?