6th August 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Subjects on which I have to concentrate for interview of B.Tech Level?

sir i want to know on which subjects we have to concentrate for the interview in B.Tech. level

Related Questions:
  1. How to settle in administration service post after doing B.Tech?
  2. Can I attend the walk in of after clearing the backlogs?
  3. How to prepare for officer trainee exam in hindustan petroleum? which subjects to concentrate upon?
  4. Which books should I refer for ISRO technical assistant post? Which subjects should I concentrate more on? How to prepare for personal interview? Previous years question papers?
  5. How many times can I appear for GATE exam? How much GATE score is required for admission in IIT Delhi or DCE?
  6. How should I prepare for upcoming GATE Exam? Which subjects should I concentrate more for this?
  7. interview questions of build india scholarship?
  8. Which would be the correct bachelor course to become a Chartered Accountant?
  9. Can i do CA after my 12th in commerce?
  10. Which subjects I have to concentrate in ECE to get through the written exam?
  11. Which are the subjects on which I should concentrate more on GATE while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  12. How to understand Physics in 12th?
  13. B.Com general extended and B.Com Human Resources Management are same thing or different? -- [New]
  14. Which subject to take in school for pursing career in Interior designing?
  15. What types of question are asked in interview of AFMC? Is interview of SSB Level?
  16. How to join Indian Navy for Technical field after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What will be the selection criteria for this?
  17. Is Maths at 10+2 important for B.Pharm? Can I complete the degree without Maths?
  18. Eligibility for admission in iist college? ow much should i get in ISAT entrance exam?what are the subjects that i have to concentrate on? -- [Most Discussed]
7th August 2011, 01:14 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Subjects on which I have to concentrate for interview of B.Tech Level?

I don't know which branch do you have?
but i want to tell you that the questions are mainly related to the subjects of your related branch not any other so prepare for your all subjects.
7th August 2011, 01:34 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Subjects on which I have to concentrate for interview of B.Tech Level?

You do not mentation that which branch you have.
Thanks!
7th August 2011, 06:48 PM
sg1991

Default Re: Subjects on which I have to concentrate for interview of B.Tech Level?

It depends on your branch. If your branch is CSE or IT, then focus on C, C++, C#, Java, .net, SQL, DBMS, Compiler design.

If your branch is ECE, EEE or EI, then focus on network analysis, electronic circuits and devices, digital communication, digital electronics.

If your branch is mechanical, then focus on machine tools, properties of materials, thermodynamics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?