15th December 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

In which area i should focus to crack government job in Civil field?

Hello!

I am Jeevan and studying in 2nd year civil engineering. I want to know in which area i should focus, in order to crack government job examination? Please reply me fast.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for government job? I am doing masters in development
  2. Tips to prepare for government jobs while doing 2nd year Civil Engineering?
  3. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  4. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  5. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. How to get a job in Government Sector after doing Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  8. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  9. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  10. What are the jobs for civil engineering other than field? What are the exams need to be written to get private sector as well as government jobs?
  11. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  12. Government job after completing B.Sc with 75% from PU?
  13. Is it possible to get government job after pursuing M.Sc. in Physics?
  14. Job for girls Civil engineer which does not involves field work?
  15. Job opportunities in the field of pharmaceutics?
  16. Job oriented courses in telecommunication field? Institutes offering the course , fee structure, job scope in India and abroad?
  17. How to get Government job after completing Civil Engineering?
  18. Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering?
17th December 2015, 11:53 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which area i should focus to crack government job in Civil field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello!

I am Jeevan and studying in 2nd year civil engineering. I want to know in which area i should focus, in order to crack government job examination? Please reply me fast.
There are many government jobs for the civil engineering candidates.
  • You can concentrate on your field thoroughly.
  • The candidate can clear the GATE examination with good marks.
  • You have to improve your aptitude skills and improve your technical knowledge.
  • You have to practice with old question papers.
  • You can also join coaching institutions for the training.
  • You can also write Staff Selection Commission, Railways, Banking sector examinations.
  • There are also coaching classes for these examinations also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?