27th November 2011, 07:55 PM
ankur psrt

Aspects for government job for Polymer Engineering in Core Field?

What are the aspects of government job for a polymer engineer in his own core field?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job aspects for me in the government sector after completing polymer engineering?
  2. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  3. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get job in Core Industries if completed B.E. 3 years back?
  5. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
  6. How to get a job in government sector in core field?
  7. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE
  8. Can I get a job in core or engineering field after passing diploma in E&TC Engineering with 6.50 CGPA
  9. How to get a job in core field? I have done my M.A bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering
  10. List of Job sites for looking jobs being a candidate having secured 82.8% in BE ECE?
  11. How to know that jobs are out in EE companies and how to apply for the same? -- [New]
  12. How to get a job in core companies being a electronics engineering student?
  13. Job opportunities in core field for M.E. Mechanical Engineer?
  14. How to get a job in Core Company after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. How to get a government and private sector job after completing engineering in E&C?
  16. Can I get a job now after passing MSc in Polymer Science 10 years back?
  17. List of jobs I can apply for in Maharashtra? I've completed diploma in plastic and polymer engineering in second class from government polytechnic Amravati(Maharastra)
  18. How can I get a job in core field after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch?
25th January 2017, 02:50 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Aspects for government job for Polymer Engineering in Core Field?

Polymer Engineer's demand is increasing day to day in India as plastic products & packing demand is increasing. If polymer engineers have good knowledge & skills, then job is waiting for them. Polymer Engineer should have knowledge about Plant Design, Process Design, Thermodynamics, Transport Phenomena to develop a new product.

Required Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Team Work
- Hard Working
- Problem Solving Skill
- Creative Mind to Develop a New Products

Top Recruiters In Polymer Industries
- Finolex Industries Ltd.
- LG Polymers India Ltd.
- Reliance Industries Ltd.
- GAIL India Ltd.
- Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd.

Employment Areas
- Education Institutes
- Polymer Production Companies
- Tyre Companies
- Fuel Refineries
- Polymer Research & Development Department

Institutes Offering PG In Polymer Engineering
You can also continue your study in M.E./M.Tech In Polymer Engineering. Admission will be based on score obtained in entrance exam GATE/University Level Entrance.

- IIT, New Delhi
- Hindustan College of Engineering, Tamilnadu
- Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology, Andhra Pradesh
- Kamaraj College of Engineering & Technology, Tamilnadu
- Coachin University, Kerala
- BS Abdur Rahman University, Tamilnadu
- Birla Institute of Technology, Jharkhand
- University of Culcutta, West Bengal
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?