20th July 2010, 04:34 PM
pranoyamin

What are the job aspects for me in the government sector after completing polymer engineering?

i want to what are the job aspects for me in government sector, i have completed my polymer engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Aspects for government job for Polymer Engineering in Core Field?
  2. Which one is better B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (polymer science and technology)
  3. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU? -- [New]
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.E. Civil student?
  6. How to get job in Dubai or in Government sector after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?
  8. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation in mechanical automation engineering
  9. How to get a government job in any sector after completing M.Tech in mechanical engineering with 61%? Am I eligible for government exam?
  10. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  11. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the job opportunities in government sector after completing internship?
  14. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  15. What are the Government job opportunities after completing Engineering?
  16. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Career Aspects after completing +2 in Non-Medical stream apart from Jobs related Courses?
  18. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
8th April 2011, 01:00 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: What are the job aspects for me in the government sector after completing polymer engineering?

dear friend, as you have completed polymer engg. it is difficult to find a job in govt sector. but you can get a private company of textile industry with handsome salary. so pls try for private jobs...

good luck.
28th April 2011, 04:35 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What are the job aspects for me in the government sector after completing polymer engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranoyamin View Post
i want to what are the job aspects for me in government sector, i have completed my polymer engineering.
As you completed your polymer engineering..

the chances of getting jobs in your stream is bit difficult but you can get jobs in

non engineering govt jobs

know about them

Careers in govt job

The Govt Sector has widened its Opportunities for Young degree holders

for example take the case of Engineers the B.techhies

they have a lot of opportunities along with their core groups

Especially in Govt Sector

A B.tech Graduate can go into these many fields as listed

->Next according to the interest one can select Civil Services as options so that he/she can become IAS,IPS,IFS officers .., remember these posts are regarded as the best jobs of INDIA

->If you are interested in Research organisations you can go with it too

and many more

these are also the Govt Jobs and

all these are the opportunities for a B.tech Grads

Regards

~aditya~
10th June 2011, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job aspects for me in the government sector after completing polymer engineering?

is there any chance in isro,after the polymer engineering
8th October 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

i compleated my chem eng by polymer. wher is job in india. i am a girl .so i want to official job.
27th November 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the job aspects for a polymer engineer in a government sector in core field?
24th July 2014, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i want to know that is there any govt jobs after completing diploma in polymer technology or suggest me any other idea so that i can earn better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?