10th September 2011, 10:08 PM
khanjari

Can I get a job now after passing MSc in Polymer Science 10 years back?

i want to do job, i have done my m.sc. in polymer science in 2002.there is almost a ten yrs gap.is there any chance to get a job right now

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Polymer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do after passing MSc computer science? How to apply outside for the job?
  3. Can I join Polymer Science in engineering? What are the job opportunities in India?
  4. How much fee I have to pay for PPT Exam?
  5. List of universities offering PhD in Polymer Science in India?
  6. How to get a job now after completing MSc B.Ed 12 years back?
  7. How to get the job in government organization after completing MSc?
  8. Which good government job is better after passing 12 science? -- [New]
  9. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  10. PhD in Abroad after B.Tech in Polymer Science?
  11. How to get a government job after passing MSc Agricultural Soil Science
  12. How to do Ph.D through distance education after completing MSc in Polymer Chemistry
  13. Which companies provide internship for B.E Polymer Science and Technology students?
  14. What should I do after passing 12th science with good marks? Should I go for MSc from Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology or B.Tech from Gujarat Technical University? Job prospects for MSc and placement of SVNIT in MSc?
  15. Date of exam, syllabus, eligibility criteria and application procedure for B.Ed. from DU after B.Sc.(H) in polymer science
  16. Admission in biotechnical engineering course after completing diploma in polymer science?
  17. Any GATE reference books for Engineering Science(specifically polymer science)?
  18. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
25th December 2011, 06:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job now after passing MSc in Polymer Science 10 years back?

Getting a job has nothing to do with gap in your studies with present times. If you have the required educational qualification and other eligibilities required for the particular job then gap wont be a constraint. If you are within the age limit for the particular job then getting a job wont be a problem. In some job profiles you will have to face problem in the job experience front.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?