29th January 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Which automobile course is available after passing 12 science and where is that course available?

Which automobile course is available after passing 12 science and where is that course available? I have immense interest in automobile course and want to pursue it anyhow.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  2. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  3. How may one build career in automobile engineering after passing class 12th?
  4. Can I join in Automobile industry after passing mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I apply for Ph.D in Environmental Science with Automobile Air Pollution if completed M.Tech Turbo Machinery and working in an Automobile field?
  6. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  8. How to become a automobile engineer after passing B.Tech?
  9. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  10. Can I apply for Loco Pilot Post after passing science? I am a Polytechnic student of last year in automobile Engineering
  11. How can I get admission in institute of Automobile after passing class 12th?
  12. How to take admission in India after passing 12th Automobile in GMSSS
  13. Diploma courses in Mechanical or Automobile sector after passing 10th?
  14. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  15. What should I study among 12th Science and 3 years Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  16. What is better between doing B.Tech Mechanical then M.Tech Automobile or B.Tech Automobile then M.Tech Automobile
  17. Can I get some government job after passing 12th science and automobile engineering?
  18. How to do post diploma in automobile engineering after passing 12th?
29th January 2016, 07:25 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which automobile course is available after passing 12 science and where is that course available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which automobile course is available after passing 12 science and where is that course available? I have immense interest in automobile course and want to pursue it anyhow.
List of automobile courses available:-

-B.E in Automobile Engineering
- B.Tech in Automobile Engineering
- M.Tech in Automobile Engineering
- Post Graduate Diploma in Automobile Maintenance
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Certificate Programme in Automobile Technology

For the diploma degree you can directly apply with your class 10 board exam result and if you manage to get at least 50% of marks in that then with that you can further pursue ost graduate diploma or you can even try for a full time B.Tech degree through lateral entry.

However if you want to improve your job prospects then its advisable to go for the full time B.Tech course in automobile engineering which lasts for four years. For this course you need to pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biotechnology/Biology.

To get an entry pass in the top automobile colleges in the country you need to sit for entrance exams which are conducted on both national and state levels. Some of the popular ones are as follows:-

- Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam (IIT JEE)
- All India Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE),
- Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
- BS Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Examination (BSAUEEE)
- Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)
- Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)
- Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test (MPPET)

Top Automobile Engineering Colleges in India:-

-Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
- Oriental Institute of Science and Technology, Bhopal
- Bharath Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai,
- Sastra University, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
- Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Banglore
29th January 2016, 08:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which automobile course is available after passing 12 science and where is that course available?

After 12th standard with Science, you are eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Automobile Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM with above 50% marks are eligible for B.Tech/B.E course in Automobile Engineering.

List of the institute for Automobile Engineering in India:-

B.S. Abdur Rahman University, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Seethakathi Estate, GST Road, Vandalur , Chennai

Bharath Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
# 173, Agaram Road, Selaiyur , Chennai

Sathyabama University, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Jeppiaar Nagar, Old Mamallapuram Road , Chennai

Vel Tech Engineering College, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
#42, Avadi Alamathi Road, Vellanur, Avadi , Chennai
29th January 2016, 09:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

I would like to suggest you to pursue 4 year degree course in automobile or automotive engineering as you are interested in this course. You have to appear in the entrance exam such as IIT JEE, BITSAT etc. You have to pursue BTech courses in automobile engineering. The candidate must have done 12th with non medical stream from recognised board.
Age limit should be in between 17 to 25 years.
29th January 2016, 09:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After 12th in science stream you can appear in engineering exam known as JEE mains and advance to do automobile engineering 4 years degree course.
Minimum age required is 17 and maximum 25.
29th January 2016, 10:00 PM
kantraman

The course of automobile available after 12th in science is,Automobile Engineering which is very usefull course having great demand in today.Bangalore is the place where one can complete this course.
29th January 2016, 10:25 PM
ruthless
Member+

Here is the list of automobile courses available after passing 12th :

B.E in Automobile Engineering.
Diploma in automobile engineering.
M. tech.
Certificate programme in automobile Technology.
Post graduate diploma.
B.Sc.
Hotel Management degree.
Bachelor of computers.
etc.

These courses are available in given institutes:

Oriental Institute of Science and Technology Bhopal.
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering in Bangalore.
Bharat Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai.
Sastra University, Tamilnadu
31st January 2016, 12:22 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

After passing 10+2 you must opt for 4 year Bachelor degree course named Automobile Engineering. It should be better and have good career.
Candidate must have passed their 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics having at least 50% marks from a recognized university.

Some of the universities in India are as under:-

Satyabhama University

Annamalai University

B. S. Abdur Rahman University

East Point Group of College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?