29th January 2016, 02:19 PM
abhishek puri gouswami

How can I become a Software Engineer having financial issues?

Well i want to become a software engineer, but my parents have no money. So please explain me in detail that how can i fulfil my dream?

29th January 2016, 09:38 PM
kantraman

Default Re: How can I become a Software Engineer having financial issues?

Obviously you may become software Engineer either you are not financial strong.But for it you will have to qualify exam like AIEEE,JEE and achieve high rank in these exams.
31st January 2016, 12:18 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I become a Software Engineer having financial issues?

The best college or university for any B.Tech course is Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) and National Institute of Technology(NIT).
Both institutions are under central government so the fees students have to pay is not much large as compared to the fees of private universities/colleges like BITS(Birla Institute of Technology and Science), VIT(Vellore Institute of Technology), SRM, Amity University.
Also, in the IIT and NIT colleges, education loan is easily available for students having good performance in study i.e scored high marks in boards examination and secured high rank as well.
To get admission in IIT and NIT, students need to qualify JEE Mains and Advance.
JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination conducted by CBSE every year.
The students can appear only 3 times successively including the year in which they appear for boards examination for JEE Mains and for JEE Advance, it is only 2 i.e in the year of boards examination and the following year.

Admission in IIT is on the basis of JEE Advance score.
To appear in JEE Advance, students need to qualify JEE Mains and need to be in top 20 percentile of boards result.
JEE Mains examination is conducted in first week of April and JEE Advance is in month of May.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?