23rd July 2015, 02:35 PM
cakmauryaaa

Available short courses after BCA?

dear sir,

I want to share about me like that i am doing BCA but not cleared and i want to do another course in short for the bcoz i have no time.

please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,

Anand.

24th July 2015, 02:17 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Available short courses after BCA?

# BCA is rapidly growing field. There are ample job opportunities available for BCA or MCA degree holder.

# Please note that merely possession of BCA degree does not provide good job opportunities. Master Degree or any course/diploma is quite essential in order to get job in reputed company.

# Names of few courses available after BCA are mentioned below:

* Master in Computer Application (MCA)
* M.SC IT
* Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
* Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT)
* Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
* MBA
* M.Sc in Management

# Why it is necessary to go for higher education or other course after BCA? The answer lies in following points which are mentioned below:

* Many leading companies and public sector undertakings give preferences to those candidates who have done higher education after BCA.

* There are high chances of getting higher salary packages in the event of having higher education such as MCA, MSc IT etc.

* The job related to networking, system administration and programming are provided only to master degree holders such as MCA, MSc IT etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?