23rd December 2010, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Which courses to do while doing BCA which will help in my during my graduation?

sir i am doing BCA 2nd year and i want to know what other courses i should start which will help in my BCA

24th December 2010, 04:27 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses to do while doing BCA which will help in my during my graduation?

Dear Friend

BCA is a best course in now a days, and if you want to do some other courses along with BCA, then its good.

So, along with BCA, i will suggest you do some short courses in the technical field like SAP, JAVA, DOT NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.

These courses are help you in future also, if you want to fo MCA.

So, according to me just go for these short term courses along with BCA, And if you are doing MCA in futute, then you dont face problem while doing MCA.

Because in MCA, you will get all these languages. So, if you have done this courses along with BCA, then you will do your MCA without any problem.

And you will scored good marks in your Master degree. So please go for these short term courses.
24th December 2010, 04:38 PM
jitendradagrt

Default Re: Which courses to do while doing BCA which will help in my during my graduation?

you can do different short term courses as well as different languages which can help during your graduation like SAP,JAVA,VB.NET,C++,C
and many more
24th December 2010, 06:32 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

while doing bca you can do java, dot net ,c++
types courses which would be helping you in the mca degree.......
24th December 2010, 08:29 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am doing BCA 2nd year and i want to know what other courses i should start which will help in my BCA
well friend,

if you are interest in boosting you career more forward then you can persue the following courses side by side
1.Asp DOT net
2.JAVA J2EEE
3.C SHARP
4.UNIX
5.LINUX
6.ORACLE
7.VISUAL BASICS..

etc.

these are some list but you can have more to explore.

whats is the advantages of being with these
1.campus recruitment becomes easier
(selection becomes easy)
2.more knowledge than any one else
etc

good luck..
24th December 2010, 09:20 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)BCA is the good course, but you can't expect more salary by going only UG ,side by side you should do Computer course that will help you a lot or higher studies if you have good background

For you best course are

*C,C++ and Java
*Tally
*CCNA
*IBM Main Frame
*Dot Net,SAP
*NIIT

2)First finish your degree with good result, by learning this, don't left BCA Degree

Hope you are the Best of all,All the Best
27th December 2010, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I am BCA II year student, but I am confused which courses will be best for me and I dont know courses is for what purposes. please help me.
I don't know in which field I should make career in Hardware OR networking OR programing field............
28th December 2010, 11:34 PM
nishant1110

I would like to add the following courses that might help to improve your chances in campus selection

1. Course in personality development
2. Spoken English
3. Group discussion
4. Public Speaking
5. Technical courses (the lists are mentioned in previous posts)

Futhermore, I recommend the book "How will you move Mount Fuji" to know the mindset of the selectors in today's cutter-edge competition for placements.
28th December 2010, 11:36 PM
nishant1110

I would like to add the following courses that might help to improve your chances in campus selection

1. Course in personality development
2. Spoken English
3. Group discussion
4. Public Speaking
5. Technical courses (the lists are mentioned in previous posts)

Futhermore, I recommend the book "How will you move Mount Fuji" to know the mindset of the selectors in today's cutter-edge competition for placements.
15th January 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

im doing bca in pune,some teachers told me that im not eligible for mca in science ,since i didnt do bca through science .please help.
what can i do other than mca,plz give suggesions.
15th January 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

is person doing bca in commerce eligible for mca in science
8th March 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 12th standard as i m a student of arts is it posssible to do bca without maths? please help me
3rd April 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

is there any benefit of doing tally before doing BCA
30th April 2011, 11:09 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Red face Re: Which courses to do while doing BCA which will help in my during my graduation?

You can do any computer language course like Java and C++.......... which helps you a lot in your graduation.........
17th May 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing 1st BCA .i would like to do some short time courses ,what type of course was helpful in my future for MBA with MCA
22nd May 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

which courses to do while doing BCA to get good job in software/it industry
17th June 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I am in final year of BBA. I willl be opting for MBA. can u suggest me a course which will help me in my future to boost up my career. i am not interested in finance field... plzzz suggest me....
21st June 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi! frnz, i have completed Bca and i am working as a recruiter. if i study tally it is usefull or can i go for any other computer courses?
2nd July 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

SIR IN 2008 I HAD COMPLETED MY BCA 1ST YEAR AND AFTER I STARTED TO LEARN MY 2ND YEAR AFTER THAT I DROP OUT B 'COZ OF FINANCIAL REASON SIR PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTION HOW TO COMPLETE MY GRADUATION IN SHORT PERIOD AND TO GET A HIGH PAY SALARIED JOB.
25th September 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am doing Ist year BCA. can u pls tell me wat all courses are there and which is the best among that
25th September 2011, 05:38 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

As you are BCA 2nd year student so I think it is just beginning of your life.After BCA you can do a lot of thing :

1. Go for higher studies,
2. Find a job.

1. Go for higher studies ::

After BCA you can go for higher studies like :

* MCA, it is a good option to you and related to your subject,
* MBA, I think after MCA you can attempt for MBA which have a bright future,
* M.Tech, if you crack GATE examination then you will be eligible for M.Tech and also if
you want to be a lecturer or a professor then only choose this,
* Short term course like :

i. Core Java,
ii. Advanced Java,
iii. J2EE,
iv. ASP .NET using VB,
v. ASP .NET using C#,
vi. ASP .NET using J#,
vii.C/C++,
viii.SQL,
ix. image processing,

2. Find a job :

After BCA you can also find a job in some top companies like :

* TCS
* Wipro
* CTS
* Infosys
* Accenture
* Tech mahindra
* IBM etc.

But I think these kind of jobs will not satisfy you. So my suggestion to you please go for higher studies and choose your carrier best. Here which way you want to prefer go for this and you will be succeed.

all the best.
25th September 2011, 05:48 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

BCA is the carrier oriented stream. bachelor of computer applicants (BCA) is the best course in now a days .
if you are interest in boosting you career more forward then you can persue the following courses side by side
1.Asp DOT net
2.JAVA J2EEE
3.C SHARP
4.UNIX
5.LINUX
6.ORACLE
7.VISUAL BASICS..

thanks!
25th September 2011, 06:29 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
While doing your Graduation in Computer Applications you can go for the following courses:-
1. JAVA
2. ASP .NET
3. PHP .NET
4. ORACLE
5. Netwrking
6. Visual Basics etc.
These courses will certainly help you in getting jobs in IT sector.
All the very best.
Thank you!!!!!!!
28th October 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bca second year 2years back now want to get admission in bca3rd year.kindly provide the procedure
10th March 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I am doing bca second year in madras university distance education can i start tally course and can i get job after finishing this course
4th November 2013, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

is cisco networking a good course to do along with my bca ?
17th December 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i am very confused m in frst year and i want to know every thing about allcourses what course i have to do i wanna know aabout hacking nd all web dsigning and about net nd im a bca student i wanna know about everything beacuse i want to be perfect in this field so please give me suggestion heartly requested
26th November 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SOMEONE LET ME KNOW REGARDING WHAT COURSES I SHOULD DO TO BOOST UP MY CARREER IN FUTURE AS I AM 2ND YEAR BCA STUDENT NOW..N I AM CONFUSED REGARDING WHICH COURSES SHOULD I CHOOSE TO DO WITH MY GRADUATION ???????????
23rd June 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPLETING MY BCA SAY I GO TO JOB OR TO MY PG.....WHICH OPTION IS GOOD FOR MY FUTURE
12th September 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN ADVICE???

ohhk i am really getting worried now ... i took biology in 11th beacuse of the interest in the field but sooner i realized that medical wasn't the field i wanted to work in ... so i decided to go for Computers and enter It field .... i took maths as an additional subject and passed out with 78% of total from highschool. As i wasn't prepeared for any of the enigineering entrance exams i was unable to attend anyone of them....so i decided to go for BCA. nd i am currently doing it nd enoying it very much.... but when i compare myself with the b.e. one's i get worried .... because they will have the technical degree and i will just have the BCA one.. PLZ ADVICE ME WHAT SHOULD I DO TO MAKE MY RESUME BETTER? SHOULD I DO ADDITIONAL COURSES FROM REPUTATED INSTITUTIONS LIKE IN HYEDRABAD....WILL IT WORK? AND WILL I FACE TROUBLES IN INTERVIEWS FOR THAT BIOLOGY CHAPTER....!

Hoping for HELP!...
25th September 2015, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Hlo
Sir / ma'am
I have passed my class 12th ( science background ) with good marks .
Now I m take admission in BCA course . I m so worry about my future that what we do along with BCA ( like computer courses ) or will I go for MCA entrance coaching or not ? Please give me best advise so that there will no problem in my future . and I get job in MNCs . please help me.
Thanks
Regards
Shubham
21st May 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

WHICH COURSE WILL BE THE MOST HELPFUL IF DONE ALONG WITH BCA?
15th June 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I am the BCA2 nd year student ...I wanted to do additional course related to BCA which will hello me in future ..so suggest me only 2 short term courses the best 2 ....
17th June 2016, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Hello
Sir this is my second year in bca and I am doing php along with I want to know whether this is the right direction to choose I am going or should I do have any other course for my future.or please help me to show the right direction.
17th July 2016, 02:00 AM
Asif Ctf N Ftb

Sir I Have Passed My 12th Commerce And Now I Want To Do BCA So I Just Wanted To Know That With BCA is It Good To Have Coaching Of Other Courses Like Languages Nd All Will It Be Difficult For Me To Handle These Both Things Or Not...?
3rd May 2017, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed my 12th from non medical and now I pursuing BCA 2nd sem. from GVMITM in Sonepat. I want to just ask that what is the best course during holidays after 2nd sem. For 2 months.
17th July 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a BCA 1st year student.I am from non-med background so what side courses should I do to excel in IT Field cz i have very less knowledge about computers
20th July 2018, 12:20 AM
PRATYASHA RAY

Hello,
You might opt micro masters course on big data. Other than that you can learn a lot of languages like C, C++, JAVA, .NET, PYTHON etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?