22nd August 2013, 09:53 PM
yadav_akash

How to do short term certification course after completing BCA degree?

Sir,
I have completed my BCA degree and i have to know that what are the short term or professional courses available which can be done/completed with my MCA degree.And pls also tell me about SAP courses which are help me to done add-on-s in my CV.

8th September 2015, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do short term certification course after completing BCA degree?

I have completed Bca but still I don't got the job which is the best additional course which help me to get job
17th December 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do short term certification course after completing BCA degree?

Hello sir, i am a student of bca 2nd year from haryana and I want to know about the short term courses except mca and mba . Sir please e-mail the list of training institute which offer those courses and from where the placement can also be given. sir I will be very thankful to you.
8th August 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ma'am i've completed my BCA and I want to do short term course in pune Maharashtra so please suggest me some institutes and courses please email me on.
[email protected]
5th September 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

List of Best 1 or 1 and half year courses after BCA for government jobs.
10th April 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA degree and i have to know that what are the short termor professional courses available
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?