29th August 2012, 03:59 PM
Anu Saroya

When will be CLAT entrance exam? What is the fee structure?

Good after noon sir,
I want to know that when will clat and plz tell me about its structure

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for CLAT? I am in 12th class
  2. When will the CLAT exam be held? Eligibility and fee structure of colleges for CLAT?
  3. Best Coaching Institutes for CLAT Exam? Fee structure for this in those Institutes?
  4. Average cutoff for CLAT this year? Date of publishing of CLAT forms this year? Fee structure of B.A.LLB Honors? Number of seats available?
  5. What is the syllabus for CLAT entrance exam for UG law course?
  6. Which are the CLAT coaching centers in Delhi? Fee structure for the course?
  7. Does central law college salem has any separate entrance exam as I missed to appear in CLAT? What is its fee structure?
  8. Best institutes for CLAT admission in Nalsar? What is the fee structure?
  9. List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program?
  10. Full information about CLAT? How much is the fee structure?
  11. Best coaching class in West Delhi for CLAT examination? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is SRM university fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of questions are asked in CLAT? Is coaching class necessary for CLAT? -- [New]
  14. Which is the best coaching for CLAT preparation? What is the fee structure?
  15. From where to get the study material for CLAT exam? How to prepare for it? Measures to be taken for preparation for CLAT exam?
  16. Fee structure of law study in West Bengal?
  17. BEst coaching classes in West Delhi for CLAT examination? What is the fee structure?
  18. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
13th January 2013, 07:54 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be CLAT entrance exam? What is the fee structure?

hi,

CLAT i.e Common Law Admission Test
Eligibility criterion for CLAT is :
Undergraduate Programmes (LLB) –
1. Candidates who wish to join this course must have a pass in class 12 with a minimum score of 50 percent marks.(5% relaxation for SC/ST/PH )
2. graduate program should not be above 20 years of age.
Postgraduate Programmes (LLM) –
1. As to get admission into this course, the students are required to have a LLB degree.
2. The certification should be from a recognized University.
3. The students must have achieved a minimum of 50 percent marks.
Thank you..............................
13th January 2013, 08:01 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

CLAT i.e Common Law Admission Test
Eligibility criterion for CLAT is :
Undergraduate Programmes (LLB) –
1. Candidates who wish to join this course must have a pass in class 12 with a minimum score of 50 percent marks.(5% relaxation for SC/ST/PH )
2. graduate program should not be above 20 years of age.
Postgraduate Programmes (LLM) –
1. As to get admission into this course, the students are required to have a LLB degree.
2. The certification should be from a recognized University.
3. The students must have achieved a minimum of 50 percent marks.
Thank you..............................
17th October 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.what is the fee structure of clat colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?