24th January 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

How to do PG after completion of BSc in Hotel Management?

I have completed my bsc in hotel management and i am looking for further studies what can i do?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  2. Can I apply for Hotel Management course after the completion of B.Sc Maths?
  3. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  4. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  5. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  6. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  7. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry?
  8. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  9. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  10. Can I get Job in Indian Army after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  11. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  12. How can I convert diploma into BSc degree in hotel management? I have completed 3 years diploma in hotel management affiliated with Alagappa University
  13. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  14. BSc Hotel management Course Scope and Colleges offering this course?
  15. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  16. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  17. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  18. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
18th October 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do PG after completion of BSc in Hotel Management?

I am plustwo Humanities student, after plustwo I like to study Bsc hotel management, I want to know about the fees ,and other details
26th October 2015, 12:50 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PG after completion of BSc in Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my bsc in hotel management and i am looking for further studies what can i do?
Eligibility Criteria to do post graduation:-

In order to do Master's in hotel management, you must have passed Bachelors degree from a recognised university with at least 45% marks. The duration for Masters degree in hotel management varies from 18 to 24 months. Apart from PG, you can also opt for Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management, Certificate Courses in Hotel and Catering Management or Craftsmanship Courses.

Top Colleges offering PG in Hotel Management:-
  • GR Institute of Hotel Management
  • K C College of Hotel Management
  • Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)
  • Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA)
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Kolkata
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Bangalore
  • Christ College
  • Delhi Institute of Hotel Management
  • Ranjeeta Institute of Hotel Management
  • State Institute of Hotel Management, Gantok
  • State Institute of Hotel Management, Jodhpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?