7th February 2011, 07:18 PM
asmita chauhan

Which are the B.Arch crash courses in MP or Chattisgarh? Books to be preferred?

i wanted to knw abt b.arch crash corses in mp or 36garh & which book should i prefer.. plz rpl as soon as possible..

23rd July 2011, 11:08 AM
0nitesh

Default Re: Which are the B.Arch crash courses in MP or Chattisgarh? Books to be preferred?

To register, the accompanying registration form or its Xeroxes may be used. Completed registration form along with Demand Draft for requisite amount drawn in favor of Registrar, IIT Bombay, CEP Account must reach the course coordinator on or before the appropriate last dates mentioned above.

The seat is confirmed only after receipt of payment. Fees once paid are not refundable under any circumstances. In special cases, transfer of registration to the next course or replacement of the registered candidate by another eligible candidate may be permitted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?