20th November 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

List crash courses available for MCA IT experienced person in abroad?

Hello everyone,

I am Pratibha. I have completed my MCA in 2011 from UPTU with 72%. And now i have 3.2 year of it experience this is in JAVA Testing, but unfortunately i have left my job due to some personal family reasons and i can't do any job in coming 6 to 8 months. So i want to know about about the crash courses in abroad which can make my future bright.

My mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  2. Which certificate course in abroad should i do being an MCA qualified person with experience?
  3. Can I directly do MS in Abroad? Is there MCA course in Abroad? Duration of MCA?
  4. Is it beneficial to study BCA in Abroad? List of colleges in Europe?
  5. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  6. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  7. Whether MCA course of India is different from Abroad? Course duration of MCA in Abroad?
  8. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  9. List of PG courses that can be done in Abroad after B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation?
  10. List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Can I apply directly or MS in abroad after BCA? Studying MCA abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to study in Germany with scholarship after completing BCA(UG) course?
  13. Procedure to study MCA in Abroad along with job? Entrance exams for doing MCA in Abroad?
  14. Is there any crash courses related to biotech field?
  15. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  16. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  17. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. What should I do to complete MCA in abroad with scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?