17th July 2012, 07:45 PM
thasneemasaca

Is B.Com with 50% marks enough to register for IPCE?

i am a B.com student and i wanna be a Chartered Accountant..is 50% of marks in B.com enough to get registered to IPCE directly without CPT....???

is there any validity limits for the certificate of CPT,,,,, ??I mean can I register for the IPCE at any year after passing CPT....???

11th September 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Com with 50% marks enough to register for IPCE?

i am sc category but i completed the b.com in 48%. can i go for ipcc directly
12th March 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

CAN WE JOIN ANY COURSE LIKE IPCC,IPCE,PCC,DIRECTLY AFTER B.COM
13th March 2013, 04:52 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

I believe you are talking about IPCC instead of IPCE since you have mentioned Chartered Accountancy Course. Anyway coming to your question, as you know quite rightly there is exemption for graduates from appearing for the Common Proficiency Test.

The ICAI has given this exemption for the graduation degree holders but there is certain rules. The commerce graduates should have minimum of 55 percent marks while non commerce students must have 60 percent marks in the graduation.

Unfortunately you have completed Bachelor of Commerce with 50 percent marks therefore you are not eligible for this exemption. You will have to appear for the Common Proficiency Test and clear the exam to get admission in the second stage of Chartered Accountancy known as IPCC.

The Common Proficiency Test is conducted twice in a year. There are four sections in the exam that are divided into two groups:

1. Fundamentals of Accountancy

2. Economics

3. Mercantile Law

4. Quantitative Aptitude

These four sections are divided into two groups. You will have to score at least 30 percent marks in each group to clear the Common Proficiency Test. Only then you can take admission for the IPCC.
17th April 2013, 04:04 PM
sarkarkrish180289

50% marks in graduation is enough to take direct admission to IPCE
30th November 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

is b.com with 50% marks enough to registered for lpcc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?