4th December 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

How to do further study in foreign being in 3rd year of engineering in IT branch?

I'm engineering student. I'm in 3rd year. My branch is IT. I have problem regarding my study. I won't understand what I do? I mean how to do study? I also have tension about my career. So please help me.

5th December 2015, 01:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do further study in foreign being in 3rd year of engineering in IT branch?

After completion of your Engineering course, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like MS, M.Tech, MBA, etc., in Abroad Universities. For getting admission in Master's degree courses in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GRE/GMAT examinations based on selection of course and country you wish to pursue your higher studies. And you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you need to report your examinations scores to apply for admission to Master's degree courses in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?