7th February 2016, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do BA graduation twice?

Can I do graduation (BA) again? already i have done my graduation with English, education,psychology in purvanchal university.but now i want to do with urdu subject.what to do? Can you please help me to find the information on the same?

7th February 2016, 11:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BA graduation twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do graduation (BA) again? already i have done my graduation with English, education,psychology in purvanchal university.but now i want to do with urdu subject.what to do? Can you please help me to find the information on the same?
You have completed B.A course. Now you want to do B.A in Urdu. So you can it through distance mode. Below given university provide B.A in Urdu course. So you can apply in below given University.

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
New Delhi

Jamia Hamdard Open and Distance Learning (JH ODL)
Delhi

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU)
Mysore, Karnataka

Maharashi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak
Rohtak, Haryana

Shobhit University School of Distance Education (SU SDE)
Meerut, Uttar Pradesh

Acharya Nagarjuna University Center for Distance Education (CDE)
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh

Anna University Chennai Centre for Distance Education
Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education
Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education
Bangalore, Karnataka

Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya Institute of Open & Distance Education
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
8th February 2016, 12:52 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, the aspirant can study the BA once again with different subject. The college admissions will be based on the marks scored in the 12th standard only. For example if you studied BA in English and now want to study BA in Urdu then you can study BA in Urdu. The aspirant has to get the application form and apply to the college. After short listing you will be called for an
admission.
13th September 2016, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BA again in political science? Already i have done my graduation with political science, English and medieval history..
3rd December 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

But it is illegal to do graduation twice and another university can file charge of cheating if found
18th June 2017, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I study the bachelor's degree again in psychology as I have already completed bachelor's in economics 4 years back??
13th July 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I have a similar question, I have completed my bachelor's in Economics, I too want to do a bachelor's in psychology.
27th October 2017, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

My son has done bsc hotel management now can he do bsc food tech as his second bachelor's degree
31st October 2017, 12:34 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to do BA again.
A candidate can take admission or do graduation with any subject.
You can do BA many times as you want with different subjects.

You can take admission into any open Schooling university. There will be no need to attend regular classes.
19th July 2020, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in Hindi literature geography and military science, now I want to do graduation in forestry, agriculture or physics for the purpose of ifos exam, can I do it? If yes, how?
14th August 2020, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to to do Ba graduation twice?
Now I am reading Ba program general course. Can I again do Ba after competing my this graduation. I want to do ba honours.
16th August 2020, 11:17 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Am I eligible to do BA graduation twice?

Yes, you can study BA graduation twice.

A candidate can take admission or do graduation with any subject. You can do BA many times as you want with different subjects.But you can also pursue masters if you want to switch fields.If you want to apply for the improvement in graduation then it is possible if you have less than 50% marks in graduation then you can definitely apply for the improvement exam. For this, you can easily apply for the improvement examination. You should have to do hard work to improve your marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?