31st October 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

B.Sc final year student can apply for IB Recruitment?

I am in bsc final year and the problem with me is that my result is awaited so tell me that can I apply for IB recruitment?

31st October 2015, 11:48 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: B.Sc final year student can apply for IB Recruitment?

Yes you can apply for IB recruitment .

A candidate should have passed their graduation in any stream can apply for this exam.Final year students can also apply for this exam.

Age should be between 21 to 30 years.

Age relaxation will be applicable to OBC, SC/ST candidates as per Government rules.

Upper age limit is relax able by five years for SC/St candidates.

Upper age limit is relax able by three years for OBS candidates.

The application form will be available on this site www.mha.nic.in

There will be written exam on the basis of objective type.

Exam Pattern:- General English
Mathematics
Reasoning
English
Analytical ability
31st October 2015, 02:24 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, B.Sc final year students are eligible for the recruitment in the Intelligence Bureau.

The examination for the recruitment in the IB is conducted by the ministry of external affairs and you have to qualify in the examination for the final selection.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board and the age above 18 years.

Also as you are in the final year of graduation you can apply for the IB ACIO posts. For more information visit at the www.mha.gov.in.
31st October 2015, 03:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

IB stands for the Intelligence Bureau. The entrance examination for Intelligence Bureau is conducted at 10+2 level as well as bachelor's degree level.

At 10+2 level, the entrance exam is for the Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant post. The minimum qualification for the exam is 10+2 passed or appearing from a recognized board. The age limit is 18-30 years.

At bachelor's degree level, the exam is for the Assistant Central Intelligence officer. Candidates who have done bachelor's degree or in final year of graduation are eligible for the exam. So, you can apply for the exam while studying in final year of exam and awaiting for the results but your result must be declared before the written test result of this exam.

Ministry of Home Affairs conduct this exam and you can visit the official website for any more details www.mha.gov.in.
31st October 2015, 06:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in bsc final year and the problem with me is that my result is awaited so tell me that can I apply for IB recruitment?
After completion graduation degree, you can apply IB recruitment.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for Intelligence Bureau exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

Pattern for IB exam:

Paper I :- Paper I is consist of Mathematical Aptitude, General Awareness, English Language and Reasoning.

Paper II is the descriptive paper which will test your English Language.

http://mha.nic.in/
31st October 2015, 08:10 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

IB stands for the Intelligence Bureau and it conducts Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer examination for bachelor's degree candidates. Final year graduation candidates waiting for their results can also apply for the exam.

The age limit for the ACIO exam is 18-30 years. SC/ST candidates have five years age relaxation and OBC candidates have three years age relaxation.

Official website: www.mha.gov.in.
1st November 2015, 12:23 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the recruitment in the Intelligence Bureau after the graduation for the post of ACIO examination.

The examination for the recruitment in the IB is conducted by the ministry of external affairs. You are eligible to appear for the ACIO posts.

For more information about the examination details visit at the www.mpc.gov.in.
2nd January 2016, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am now 27 years and currently working as a server admin for an US company from my home. I am also doing my BA Sociology(2nd year) from a genuine recognized university as a private candidate. I know I cant apply for the IB-ACIO at the moment. But my question is, do they call for the post of ACIO each year and in that case can I apply for the post once I'm in my final year. As I'm an OBC, I think age limit is no problem for now. Is there a min. percentage required for graduation and is there any problems for private candidates.
1st February 2017, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

And what about BA graduated students in subjects maths ,economics ,english and hindi. For the post of ACIO grade II
20th August 2017, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in graduation final year can I apply intelligence bureau recruitment
Assistant intelligence officer 2017
13th January 2018, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Hello! I'm a student of BA last year. Can I appear in the examination of IB's latest personal assistant vacancy? I'll appear in my final graduation exams in February.
18th December 2020, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in b.com last year can i apply the ib acio form
My age is 21
19th December 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am a bsc. Final yr studen Now ...so can I eligible for IB Acio Now?
24th December 2020, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed my graduation my result has been declared but my degree is awaited can i fill the form for IB ACIO
30th December 2020, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in 3rd year in graduation 2018 to 2021 can I apply
17th April 2022, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I completed my BSC in physics maths computer science I am eligible to apply IB recruitment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?