14th July 2012, 01:40 PM
manu0708

Am I eligible to apply for Written Exam of BHEL Recruitment being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in ECE?

im a final year BE ECE student.Am i eligible for applying written tests for recruitment in BHEL?

Related Questions:
  1. Can final year B.Tech ECE students apply for BHEL recruitment exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can final year candidates of BE in ECE apply for BHEL Exam?
  3. Am I eligible for this year SAIL and BHEL Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year B.E. in Mechatronics?
  4. How to get Summer Internship in BHEL being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of ECE?
  5. How to apply for 6 months Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Are final year students eligible for BHEL recruitment in post of engineer trainee?
  7. Which Job Opportunities I can apply pursuing final year of Diploma in ECE and with an aggregate of 70%?
  8. Can I eligible for SSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  9. Preparation tips and date of BHEL recruitment exam for B.Com final year student? -- [New]
  10. How can I apply for IAF being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  11. Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  12. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  13. Is this possible for me to get a Job in BHEL being a Physically Handicapped candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE? What Qualification I need to have for this?
  14. Which PSU are taking recruitment without GATE score? I am pursuing B.Tech final year
  15. Am I eligible to apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of BE course?
  16. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE?
  17. Am I eligible for BHEL recruitment while in final year B.Tech Aeronautical?
  18. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
28th December 2012, 11:51 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Written Exam of BHEL Recruitment being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu0708 View Post
im a final year BE ECE student.Am i eligible for applying written tests for recruitment in BHEL?
hello friend,

yes, you can join in BHEL as ECE candidate. the BHEL stands for Bharat heavy electronics limited. it is a government sector company.as a student of ECE department you can get the work in technical section.

the notification for the vacancies in BHEL will be published for every year in their website.

recent notification for 2012 is:

they want 75 mechanical engineers
and 175 electrical and electronic engineers.

so, you can grasp work in BHEL very easily.

my advice to you is please go ahead for M.E for your salary provinces.

all the best for your future.
9th May 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Written Exam of BHEL Recruitment being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in ECE?

Iam in 4 year.can iapply for electrical jobs in bhel.what certificates ihave to submit.
23rd June 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

hi,I am doing my final year ece,it is possible to apply for any govt sectors(BHEL) with out attending gate...?
4th September 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Can a final year CSE students be eligible for the written test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?