4th February 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TCS freshers recruitment now? Should i want for the completion of my course?

I am final year b tech student. I want to apply for fresher's recruitment in tcs. can i apply now or should i wait for the completion of my course?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the recruitment for MCA freshers? How could I get updates for TCS recruitment?
  2. Where is the recruitment for MCA freshers conducted? How could I get the updates of TCS recruitment? Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment for MCA?
  3. How may I get email notification for TCS recruitment?
  4. What is the eligibility to join TCS for freshers -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I sit for TCS job interview after having experience?
  6. Can I apply for Infosys recruitment of Freshers having secured 68% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in BE? Will there be any reservation for the candidates of SC/ST in Infosys recruitment?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for freshers to get job in TCS? -- [New]
  8. When and where TCS is going to conduct off campus in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for freshers in TCS recruitment drive?
  11. When will be the TCS off campus for freshers after completing MCA?
  12. TCS question papers for freshers?
  13. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Whether B.Sc students are eligible to apply for TCS recruitment?
  15. Whether a candidate who has secured 75% or more throughout academics is eligible to attend direct HR round of TCS Off-campus Drive? After how much time I can apply again?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 72% in 10th and 76% in 12th and doing 3rd year B.E CSE?
  17. When off campus recruitment will held in August at TCS?
  18. Eligibility to apply in TCS Trainee Engineer recruitment for Statistics graduate?
2nd January 2012, 06:22 AM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Can I apply for TCS freshers recruitment now? Should i want for the completion of my course?

students from all the final years are eligible to apply for job, so upload your resume to careers.tcs.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?