10th December 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

While doing BSc final year can I apply for TNPSC exam? How can I apply for it?

Hai sir/madam am shyamala now am doing bsc final year, can i apply for this exam or not..
please send deatails about exam date and how can i apply...then question pattern for my exam... thanking you...

14th December 2011, 09:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: While doing BSc final year can I apply for TNPSC exam? How can I apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai sir/madam am shyamala now am doing bsc final year, can i apply for this exam or not..
please send deatails about exam date and how can i apply...then question pattern for my exam... thanking you...
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, often referred as TNPSC, conducts various examinations.
For most of the examination, including group I as well as group II, one need to hold a bachelors degree. However, if you are in the final year, you may apply for the exam provided you make sure that you will qualify the final year exam before appearing for the second stage of the examination. In case you are not able to do so, your application will be rejected.

So, in simple words, to apply for the first stage of the examination, you don’t need to produce certificate/mark sheet of the final year exam but you will need them to be considered eligible for the second stage of the exam.

As far as pattern of the exam is concerned, it depends upon the particular examination you want to write.
14th December 2011, 11:18 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: While doing BSc final year can I apply for TNPSC exam? How can I apply for it?

yes, in final year you are also eligible for appearing examination.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, often referred as TNPSC, conducts various examinations.
For most of the examination, including group I as well as group II, one need to hold a bachelors degree.

for the first stage of the examination, you don’t need to produce certificate/mark sheet of the final year exam but you will need them to be considered eligible for the second stage of the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?