17th May 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

As a science student can I do any research programme after BSc(Botany Zoology and Chemistry)?

My Name is Sudhakar. I am working in IBM. So, i want continue my studies. My qulification is B.Sc. (Botany Zoology & chemistry) and my passout is 2007. As science student can i do any Reserch programe or any graduation courses or any other courses.

Kinldy gide me vizag IMU contact no aswell.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is beneficial Life Science or Biology?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in India and Abroad having completed B.Sc with Chemistry and Zoology and M.Sc in Clinical Research?
  3. B.Sc general Chemistry, Botany and Zoology student is eligible for doing M.Sc in Forensic Science?
  4. Best colleges to pursue BSc Biochemistry in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study PG in Forensic Science being a Zoology, Botany and Chemistry student?
  6. Physics, Chemistry and Computer science student of +2 can pursue B.Sc in Zoology or Wild life biology? -- [New]
  7. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry or Microbiology after doing BSc Hons 4 years programme having subjects of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
  8. B.Sc general student can get admission in M.Sc Zoology honours?
  9. Is there any scope for me to do M.Sc in Zoology?
  10. Various streams from Zoology and Chemistry to join after B.Sc.?
  11. What are the options I have after completion of graduation in Zoology?
  12. How to do MSc through zoology after completing BSc through Chemistry?
  13. What are the career options after B.Sc? Which subject has more demand among Botany, Zoology and Chemistry? Scope of marine science? How to get scholarship to study abroad?
  14. Can I apply for Ph.D programme after completing MSc in Zoology?
  15. Am I eligible for MSc in forensic science after reading chemistry and botany? I am a BSc Zoology student
  16. Which course do I have to take after inter 2nd year to become a CS?
  17. Courses available for B.Sc Medical Science passed candidate having Botany, Zoology & Chemistry subjects?
  18. What should I study further after completing B.Sc related to Zoology?
26th August 2011, 11:02 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: As a science student can I do any research programme after BSc(Botany Zoology and Chemistry)?

For the research project you can go in Clinical Research area because there only many research is done and they require B.Sc. students for their collaboration in Research.
You can also join various Research projects conducted by WHO with various NGO's.
5th October 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: As a science student can I do any research programme after BSc(Botany Zoology and Chemistry)?

i have completed Bsc(Zoology) in 2008,Now i am working as a supervisor in a company .but I want to be a Scientist in biology, so how ca i be?
6th October 2011, 01:34 AM
sidbond

You can only do a research programme after completion of your master's.
Only after you complete your Master's in one subject, you can apply for a Ph.D.
Then you'll have to do a research and submit you thesis. This can take any amount of time and has no minimum or maximum limits.

On the approval of your thesis, you will be granted a Doctrate in your subject.

Good luck
9th October 2011, 02:08 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

YOU CAN APPLY FOR THESE COURSES
m.sc (biochemistry)
m.sc (bioinformatics)
m.sc (chemistry)
m.sc. (applied chemistry)
29th October 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

can i do micro biology after b.sc (botany,zoology&chemistry)?
16th January 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

hii am doing bsc med (botany chemistry and zoology) can i do msc biochemistry
14th August 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I able to do any research course after completing my bsc in zoology,botany nd chemistry..? Rather than msc in any of dat subjects
25th February 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I Amita Agarwal, has completed B. SC (Botany, Zoology and Chemistry) from Bikaner, Rajasthan in the year 2003.
Present I am a housewife and resides in Kolkata is interested in pursuing higher studies
Please suggest what course course should i go for in accordance with my qualification as mentioned above and from where

Looking forward for your valuable lee suggestions and cooperation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?