27th September 2010, 01:33 AM
dafodile

B.Tech in Biotechnology in US Colleges? Lateral Entry possible in third year?

i want to know the colleges and universities of america which provide btech biotechnology .Especially which take the transfer students in their third year.

28th September 2010, 01:29 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: B.Tech in Biotechnology in US Colleges? Lateral Entry possible in third year?

dear friend,

there is no any possibility for the b.tch from the us.

directly.

for that you should give the exams of the different collge and university.

then after you can take the admission.
28th September 2010, 07:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech in Biotechnology in US Colleges? Lateral Entry possible in third year?

The best thing for you to do right now is to complete your course. You can always think of doing your MS in the US. Almost all universities in the US have courses for the same. Some of the best are University of Wisconsin-Madison, California State University, John Hopkins University, etc.
29th September 2010, 11:07 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

no any other option you have dear if you want go america then you should be follow the rules
30th September 2010, 08:03 AM
yogeshkumarsoni

My dear friend

there is no any possibility for the b.tch from the us.

directly.

for that you should give the exams of the different collge and university.

then after you can take the admission. Best wishes
31st December 2010, 11:22 PM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafodile View Post
i want to know the colleges and universities of america which provide btech biotechnology .Especially which take the transfer students in their third year.
Dear friend.

You cannot join directly in the pre-final year in US.
There the prospectus are different its not as in India.

There is a chance to transfer from one US university to another Us university. But, you cannot get transferred from a university in India to a university in USA.
5th February 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

i am studing in amity university but due to some reasons i have to leave the college i need admission in 2nd year btech biotech plese tell me colleges
13th February 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for b.tech first year,in universities of US?
22nd July 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for b.tech first year,in universities of US? i have done diploma in computers.. plz help me out frnds ....Rahul.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?