8th August 2017, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Is BA rural development course in anamalai distance education approved by PSC?

Is BA rural development course in Annamalai distance education approved by PSC? Can you please let me know how to confirm the same officially? Where to check? It will be helpful if you can give me the details on this? Thank you!

14th August 2017, 10:08 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BA rural development course in anamalai distance education approved by PSC?

Annamalai University is approved by University Grants Commission and Directorate of Distance Education for degree courses.

1. The bachelor's degree in Rural Development is approved and valid for TNPSC examination.

2. For Public Service Commission, bachelor's degree is the least academic qualification required.

You can apply for TNPSC exam after BA in rural development course.
11th November 2020, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is BA rural development course in anamalai distance education approved by PSC?

Can i join ba rural development course without passing higher secondary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?