7th November 2017, 11:46 AM
Susant sarma

Which bachelor college is beneficial for nepali students in India?

Sir/Mam, Where to better to do bachelor in BHM Nepal or in India? Among these two countries where should I get benefits in doing BHM? Can you please guide me with the complete information which is needed? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
8th November 2017, 09:35 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bachelor college is beneficial for nepali students in India?

Nepali students are eligible to study in India and in India you will get best options for graduation.
There are various universities in India to do Bachelor's Degree like BHM. Few of them are private Universities also.
Few private Universities are:-
Vellore University
SRM University
Manipal University
Lovely Professional University
Symboisis
Amity University

You can also try for government universities or colleges but to get seat in government colleges you have to write for an entrance examination which is conducted by Indian Embassy also and also by the universities itself.

Few Government Colleges are:-
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, UP
Army Instituteof Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bangalore
Institute of Hotel Management, Gandhinagar
Institute of Hotel Management Catering and Nutrition, Gurdaspur
Osamania University, Andhra Pradesh
8th November 2017, 11:12 PM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

First of all i would like to tell you that Bachelor in Hotel Management is not a degree, it is a course and a certificate is allotted to you after completion of this course. Once you complete this course then you can apply manually in various hotels for jobs.

Scope for Hotel management is more in India as compare to Nepal. India have various well reputed institutions which offers Hotel Management courses and they provide opportunity to place students in various hotels for training purpose and for jobs also.
10th November 2017, 09:25 PM
Navneet patyal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susant sarma View Post
Sir/Mam, Where to better to do bachelor in BHM Nepal or in India? Among these two countries where should I get benefits in doing BHM? Can you please guide me with the complete information which is needed? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

If you want to do BHM ( Bachelor in Hotel management) then you can join any private college in India.
There are some govt. colleges, you can also join them. You can take admission in govt institute like: Institute of hotel management, Gandhi nagar, Institute of Hotel management catering and nutrition, Gurdaspur.

So, you can find good education there.
You can easily got job in many hotels there.
So India is better for you.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?