11th September 2017, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship available for Nepali students in India? How to get the scholarship?

I am from Nepal and got admission in Engineering course at VIT Vellore. I want to know is there any scholarship available for Nepali students? How to get the scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Scholarship in NIT for Nepali students? Can I get full scholarship while studying there?
  3. Possibility to appear in AIIMS scholarship exam to study MBBS for Nepali student?
  4. Can a citizen of Nepal studying in India apply for scholarship in India?
  5. Scholarships available for a girl candidate with 85% in 12th WBCHSE? -- [New]
  6. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  7. Am I eligible to get an scholarship of India to study MBBS course being a Nepali candidate? Maximum amount of the scholarship?
  8. Can a Nepali citizen apply for MBBS entrance exam in India for getting scholarship?
  9. Can I a Nepali student studying in India get any type of scholarship by appearing in exam?
  10. Can Nepali students get scholarship for biomedical engineering in India?
  11. Scholarships for 10th passed with more than 90% marks?
  12. How Nepali student can get admission in AIIMS to study MBBS? Scholarship under reservation for Nepali student or foreign student?
  13. Is it possible for Nepali student to get scholarship in AIIMS college?
  14. Will embassy of India provide any scholarships to Nepali students in NIT?
  15. Can I a Nepali student studying in India get a scholarship by appearing in entrance exam?
  16. List of scholarship for physically challenged graduate students in India?
  17. Chances to get an scholarship for MBBS course in India being a Nepali?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship to study MBBS in India for a Nepali?
24th October 2017, 06:54 PM
Tahseenkaderi

Default Re: Scholarship available for Nepali students in India? How to get the scholarship?

Yes, you can apply for the scholarship under Nepali student International scheme....
To get the scholarship:
.You should have scored more than 60%marks in your previous examination
.Your family income should be less than 2lakhs a year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?