8th August 2010, 01:43 PM
sanjeev sadhu

Bachelor in library science one year program and M.Sc-IT together from different open universities through distance education

Can I do bachelor in library science one year program and M.Sc-IT together from different open universities through distance education.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Open universities offering Bachelor of Library Science in India?
  2. What is the benefit of doing Bachelor of Library Science and Information course through distance education?
  3. Are there any special programmes for studying Library Science in few months?
  4. List of Universities offering PhD in IT Management through distance education? -- [New]
  5. What is the course duration of B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the colleges for B.Ed in Mumbai through correspondence?
  7. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  8. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
  9. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  10. Can I get a chance of admission in B.Ed after scoring 48% in B.Ed? I am an assistant teacher of government school in WB in Philosophy subject
  11. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  12. How many fields are there in BSc?
  13. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? How to get admission?
  14. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  15. How to do B.Ed through correspondence?
  16. Does Karnataka university approved by UGC and AICTE?
  17. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  18. Procedure to get admission for M.Phil in Library Science? List of Universities offering this course in Distance Learning?
14th August 2010, 04:13 PM
love_star

Location: 128/939 Y Block, Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Red face Re: Bachelor in library science one year program and M.Sc-IT together from different open universities through distance education

There is no problem in doing two courses at one time. Yet it will give you two degrees. Just mind the pressure of two courses and check in advance if the exams dates of these universities clash or not.
14th August 2010, 04:36 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

Default Re: Bachelor in library science one year program and M.Sc-IT together from different open universities through distance education

hii friend if you get admitted sure you can do .... as you need to refer much books for the information and u need to work hard... but i have doubt that after doing your year program you can get msc or not ...wil find and tell u soon dear............

regards
azhar
14th August 2010, 06:12 PM
adityabhushan

Default Re: Bachelor in library science one year program and M.Sc-IT together from different open universities through distance education

dear do you have , any other bsc degree.
if you have graduation degree with it then only you can do this course in master degree.
msc it is only applicable after bsc it.

and doing together bachelor in library science is quiet not possible.
for this you have to submit your tc and other certificates too.
so you can'
t pursue two courses together.
27th November 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to do b.lib.sci.please tell me the last date of private application form.please reply early
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?