23rd June 2011, 04:27 PM
nosheen_zahra

List of institutes in Punjab through which one can apply for masters in Physics?

i want to know list of institutions in punjab through which one can aooly for masters in physics.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for M.Sc in Forensic Science?
  2. List of best institutes in India for masters in HM? I want to do Masters in Hotel Management
  3. ISI exam 2016 eligibility criteria
  4. List of institutions of IGNOU offering M.Sc(Physics) in Orissa? When should I apply for the same? I'm a B.Sc(Physics) graduate -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of best institutes available to do masters in distance education or abroad?
  6. How to take admission in Forensic Science? Procedure for it?
  7. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Fine Arts course in Punjab and Haryana?
  8. List of engineering institutes that consider JEE scores for admission? Last date to apply for these institutes?
  9. List of institutes which offer M.Sc(Modern Physics) in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of the engineering colleges along with their admission procedure, offering B.Tech in environment engineering in Punjab?
  11. MS from BITS Pilani is equivalent to Post graduation?
  12. How to do Masters in Physics Abroad?
  13. List of the institutes where I should apply for M.Tech CS?
  14. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  15. Is it possible to do MSc in either Physics or Mathematics after B.E in India? Universities or Institutes which consider such students? Procedure to apply for these institutes?
  16. Is there any institute in Chandigarh for doing diploma in packaging and production
  17. Can I do M.Sc(Agriculture) along with job being a graduate? -- [New]
  18. List best institutions for doing Masters in Food Science?
12th October 2011, 02:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes in Punjab through which one can apply for masters in Physics?

There are many institutes which offer M.Sc in physics. In Punjab many reputed colleges provide this course. Some of them are; Punjab university and Gurunanak dev university. Apart from this, there is Khalsa college and DAV college which offer this course. Before applying make sure the institute is recognized.
27th November 2011, 03:46 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes in Punjab through which one can apply for masters in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosheen_zahra View Post
i want to know list of institutions in punjab through which one can aooly for masters in physics.
HI,
list of institution offering M.SC in physics are:-
-Guru Nanak Dave university
-Lovely Professional University
-Khalsa College, Amritsar
-Lyallpur Khalsa College, Jalandhar
-D A V College, Jalandhar

good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?